No announcement yet.

Ep 3.17 - Legacy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supsfan
    I think they were going to come up with some storyline involving that in S4, but since CR died they didn't go through with it.

As for Legacy, I didn't care for the episode. It just was another one of many S3 episodes where it seems like Clark has issues with everybody in his life(in this case Dr Swann)
    Well that makes sense in regards to why they never got around explaining it. Still though, it would have been nice if it could have happened.

Comment

Wow. I had forgotten that Clark had tried to push the reset button on his relationship with Lana and she shot him down. Good for her. Clark's wishy-washiness in this area drove me crazy and it was good to hear Lana say she needed to focus on herself and her wants instead of him. You snooze, you loose, Clarky-boy. And Lex. Why was he getting involved in the teenage drama that is Lana & Clark? He was starting to undermine Clark in Lana's eyes way back in S3. Wow! Jonathan Kent has gone off the reservation and how did Virgil Swann get the key? Good episode!
      Last edited by Raistlin; 09-18-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Not a very good episode. This episode would've flowed better if Lana wasn't shoehorned in.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
          Not a very good episode. This episode would've flowed better if Lana wasn't shoehorned in.
          I'm curious. Smallville has 3 leads. Why do you feel any scene with Lana is shoehorned in? She *is* the leading lady of the piece and has her own storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
            I'm curious. Smallville has 3 leads. Why do you feel any scene with Lana is shoehorned in? She *is* the leading lady of the piece and has her own storyline.
            Lead or not, I am sure the poster feels that way because, once again, depite an episode having nothing to do with her, Clana, or anything else Lana related, they once again ended an episode with an angsty convo between the two. That was a huge recurring thing in S3 it seemed like, almost every episode Lana showed up at the end just in time for some soap opera drama, sometimes putting a damper on an otherwise exciting/dramatic/suspenseful, etc. episode.

They just seemed determined to hit their quota of Lana/Clark relationship-py stuff, no matter how it fit in with the narrative of the episode. I agree wholeheartedly with what wellinglover66 said.

Other than that, I friggin' loved Legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by starsky
              I found it ridiculous how they portrayed the FBI search at the KENT farm, the pillaging an plundering.
              Agreed. It looked less like an organised search and more like a supervised burglary.

Comment

I always read the sign on the Talon just to see if they try to slip something random in. But I have one pet peeve. It is not Open Mike Night. Mike is not an abbreviation for microphone. It should be Open Mic Night.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎