Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 2.10 - Skinwalker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Totally! For more interesting than Lana's storyline...what was that again?

Comment

Re-watched recently. When Lex asks Clark why he is fighting for the caves Clark says "I'm doing this because I think it's important for people to understand their past". Funny how his tune has changed since S1. Multiple times when Clark and Lex would discuss the bridge accident and the car, Clark would tell Lex to stop living in the past and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
        Re-watched recently. When Lex asks Clark why he is fighting for the caves Clark says "I'm doing this because I think it's important for people to understand their past". Funny how his tune has changed since S1. Multiple times when Clark and Lex would discuss the bridge accident and the car, Clark would tell Lex to stop living in the past and move on.
        I think what he meant was understand your past in order to move forward to your future. If you live in your past you won't be able to move forward in life.

Comment

Just rewatched this one... an interesting episode and fun to look back on the start of what is going to be a huge arc w/ the caves. The skinwalker stuff was just OK for me, but Lionel's continuing interest in Clark/Caves/Smallville is fun to watch, as the start of his obsession becomes apparent.

Kyla was probably the most beautiful girl that has ever graced SV, and that is saying something with the plethora of fine women the show has featured.

Good episode, I give it a 7/10.

Comment

The first of two appearances of Joseph Willowbrook. It also introduces the Kawatche Caves, that'll play an important role in the next two seasons. And Clark is allowed to become involved with a girl, who isn't Lana. Sadly, they had to kill her off.

I like that they include a scene with Pete and Clark riding around on motorcycles. Always nice to see scenes of friends just hanging out. Scenes that shows that these characters have lives outside of tackling FOTWs.

Sadly, it also introduces the prophecy of Naman and Sageeth (spelling?). As it turns Clark's future into an unavoidable destiny, rather than an active choice. And they kept changing who Sageeth was.

The episode implies the existence of Kryptonite, prior to the destruction of Krypton. That kinda makes sense. In the comics, they often says Kryptonite wasn't created until the planet blew up. However, if it didn't exists, where did the radioactivity come from? Makes more sense that, what we now call Kryptonite, was radioactive material on Krypton, which Irradiated the debris, when the planet exploded.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎