Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Two on DVD

Discuss the cool extras, the bonus features, and exactly how much your vision and posture suffer if you watch all 21 episodes in one sitting.

i personally think season 2 has the best DVD cover, and the background color on the box(blue). the special features rock! much better than the season 1 features, which there were not very much. the two features i especially like the most is the gag reel (anything with michael rosenbaum is funny) and the commentary for "red", if you have not seen it yet, then watch it. it is hilarious!

Comment

The best DVD disc consistency wise out of all four sets is the first disc of S2.

You had - Vortex, Heat, Duplicity, and Red. Four of the best episodes all on one disc.

There are a few discs that have three great episodes on them.

But S2 Disc 1, is the only disc out of all the sets that has four fantastic episodes.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any easter eggs on the second season DVD?

Comment

the only easter egg i know about is the one on season 3 three disk five. I searched through all of the other disks on all seasons and i have not found any other easter eggs. but if I am missing any others please let me know.

Comment

They need to have Tom commentary more episodes than just Red & Rosetta. I hope that when season 5 comes out we also have John Schneider commentary.The first disc of S2 is awesome yes, and also disc 6...

Maybe a stupid question, but what is " easter eggs?"

Comment

an "easter egg" is what they call a hidden special feature on a DVD.
              If you want to know the easter egg on S3 Disk 5 all you do is go to the special feature section and go down to the bottom special feature and hit the right or left button on your DVD control and there is a superman symbol that appears, so you select it with your control and it shows Michael Rosenbaum interviewing one of the crew members. it is funny.and the way he asks the first question is hilarious. "the show really hit its stride in season 2, how has season 3 been for you?"
              Very Funny

anyway just try it out. i hope i explained the directions good enough. I am usually not very good at explaining things.enjoy

Comment

Thanks red-k glory , I will do that when I'm home...sounds interesting & funny

Comment

the commentaries w/ Tom, Michael, Kristin, and Greg were hilarious.

Comment

The Al & Miles commentaries were good too.

Comment

I've been meaning to post this for a while now, but did anyone else not get a booklet with the second season box set?

If so - I can help you out, I managed to get one after I asked WB.

Comment

Comment

I watched the Chloe Chronicles and I gotta say whoever is operating that camera is COMPLETELY in love with Chloe!!! Why else devote that kind of time and energy to Chloe's pet projects?

Comment

On wich disc is the Red commentary!?

Comment

Season Two DVD commentaries

I know this has been asked before, but I haven't found an answer. Does anyone know where the cast commentary for the "Red" episode is? On the DVD menu, it just says the producers and writers comment, not the cast. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎