X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you enjoyed it! Now you have to see all the episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      Glad you enjoyed it! Now you have to see all the episodes
      thanks. Yeah, I hope to. I'm planning on buying the Season 1 DVD when it comes out. Until then i keep trying to catch the repeats. I was going to tonight (Thursday) but I got a phone call in the middle of it and by the time I got back to it half the episode was over! I wish I had TIVO.

I guess I'll just have to wait and have a marathon when I get the DVD.

Comment

It comes out soon enough! You wont be mad that you are going to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          It comes out soon enough! You wont be mad that you are going to buy it
          I preordered it! Hopefully it will come on or around Sept. 5th! I can't wait to watch all the episodes (and see the Pilot again!).

Comment

Yeah, the pilot so far has been one of my favorites. They introduced the characters very well I thought.

I love the quote where Sam still has the woman in white in his car and he yells and he starts the car back up:
            "I'm taking you home!"
            Last edited by elaina; 09-28-2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

The pilot was a favorite episode

Comment

This episode was very good,first episdoe i ever saw.Liked the beginning,and awsome way to make sam start hunting again.But i think that the woman in white was a little off balance for the first episode.

Comment

Absolutely loved this episode. Awesome start to a wonderful show.

Dean: Mulder. Scully

Comment

This episode had it all: drama, action, comedy, horror, and even some Sam/Jess romance. This was the episode that pulled me in and made me a SPN fan, and now it's free on iTunes!

Comment

Ok, I just bought Supernatural season one and I've now completed the pilot.

All I have to say is WOW.

This show has officially sucked me in, and it's only been the first episode. I cannot wait to see where things will go from here!!!

Comment

So I'm watching Supernatural from the very beginning and last night I watched the Pilot...it is still an amazing series premiere, but I noticed two new things:

1.) When Sam was commenting on the pentagram necklace, when he says "Actually", his mouth looks like he said something entirely different and "Actually" was just dubbed in, lol. And Dean gave a weird look when Sam brought up the necklace, haha...that look still makes me laugh.

2.) Now, this could also be a question if one could give me an answer...in John's room, when they found out that John realized that Constance was a Woman in White...did John think that the Woman in White was working for or with the thing that killed Mary? Because other articles were "Devils + demons", "Bell Witch", the Woman in White and also "Sirens, witches and the possessed". Weird, but it would make sense that perhaps that lead to the bigger conclusion and why John skipped town to try to find the main thing, which was Azazel.

Comment

I've watched the pilot tonight, and i liked it a lot. I loved Dean's character, the show looks like it will be fun to watch him.
                          I'm so new to this show, let's check out what's gonna happen.

Comment

Good episode^^

Comment

I know I'm 7 yrs late to the party, but I finally got around to watching SPN.
                              Watched the first few episodes, and wow, what an amazing start!!!

This has become one of my new fave shows and I love Dean and Sam's characters.
                              Awesome job by JA and JP.

Comment

Love the music at the end.

Is dean freankin delusional Jessica is completely out of SAMs league either he's envious or freakin delusional.
                                Usually when talking about someone's league most of the time I think of the persons physical looks.

The ghost said you will in response to Sam I've never been unfaithful so by this she means she'll kiss him or what he'll lust for her?
                                also is the female ghost on the highway at all inspired by a female ghost story of a female ghost that is picked up on a highway? I think I saw a special of that on the travel channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎