No announcement yet.

Mugging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugging

who thought that the scene of clark mugging chloe was hilarious. this was one of the few times i actually laughed hard when watching smallville

It was darn funny@@@!!!!

Comment

I was laughing on the floor!! great actng by both actors!

Comment

They were both really funny in the scene, especially chloe.

Comment

it was pretty cool

Comment

It was hysterical! I love watching those kind of scenes with the two of them!

Comment

I totally agree! Great scene and it provided some much needed levity to the ep.

Comment

It was weird and funny but Clark and Chloe did a good job with it

Comment

I thought it was great also, I just cracked up at Chloe's expression when she ripped her hat off.

Comment

i too thought it was a very funny scene they have great chemistery together and they tend to have some great scenes when they are together.

Comment

Re: Mugging

Originally posted by penguin91
                      who thought that the scene of clark mugging chloe was hilarious. this was one of the few times i actually laughed hard when watching smallville
                      lol I didn't even know it was Clark for the first few seconds.

Comment

it was a great scene especially the look on clark's face when he said "you gotta put some passion into it!" it was hilarious.. and clark looked really hot as a mugger in all black

Comment

Comment

Definitely one of the high points... But then again, ANY time Chloe's on screen it's a HIGH point...

Comment

It was hilarious when Chloe was half-ass screaming and rolling her eyes... What a hilarious scene!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎