No announcement yet.

a funny part with Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a funny part with Lex

You know what I found funny? Notice the way Lex dives into his bomb proof room when they try to shoot him. Twice he does it and his feet fling into the air,, i mean Lana doesn't do that. He just looked funny.

I kinda noticed too! Lex dives into the panic room and lands in a belly flop both times...and Lana just ran right in it! I guess it makes sense though, sense they did have guns, kinda like he was trying to get his body lower so they would have a harder time shooting at him acurately....but he does get shot the second time...so maybe he should rethink the whole belly flop/dive thing!

Comment

Hey!

I'd do the belly flop/dive thing if I thought I could dodge a few bullets!!

Comment

I could swear the first time he did it he moved so fast that it was almost like SuperLex...

Comment

Both times that he did it the bad guys were actively shooting at him, so I can see why he would want to hit the deck as soon as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
            Hey!

I'd do the belly flop/dive thing if I thought I could dodge a few bullets!!
            Lets hope you'd have better luck than Lex! He did get shot afterall!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              Lets hope you'd have better luck than Lex! He did get shot afterall!!

Comment

POOR GUY he almost looked liked a GYMNAST or he was trying out for another BRING IT ON MOVIE

Comment

i saw it again

seriously I saw it on my dvr again and its hilarious!!!!!

Comment

Re: i saw it again

Originally posted by youandme
                    seriously I saw it on my dvr again and its hilarious!!!!!

Really, tell me about it!

I saw it again, to see what the fuss was and busted out laughin!!!!

Comment

For some odd reason I find everything he says and dos funny:/. Even the not so funny things, but I laugh anyways, ooh same thing with Lana, I laughed for no reason also when the camra came in and Lana was on the phone talking with Chloe in her car.... I think I laugh when ever Lana gets hurt, I'm sorry, her facial expressions get to me.

Comment

im just suprised nobody assulted him with a liquour bottle this time around. cuz usualy hes being set on fire with jars of the stuff or beaten round the head or poisined with it. note to lex time to stop drinking, not only is it bad for you but it also provides your enemys with an ample supply of weaponary.

Comment

God, no wonder he still can't grow hair! People keep beating the poor guy over the head with sht all of the time.

Comment

That kind of reminded me of the scene in Panic Room when Jodie Foster's chracter did a similar leap.

Comment

Same here, I wonder If Lex's true motivation of exiting the Panic room was to Disable

the wireless router rather than to save Lana? here's some arsenal for the anti-Lexana fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎