Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana = selfish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, I've never been the biggest Lana fan either, but she has a right to be a little sexually frustrated with Clark right about now. If Clark would offer her another one of his lame excuses as to why he has been backing off in the nookie dept. she would probally except it, which is better then avoidance. Wow I can't believe it, I think I am actually taking Lana's side. Seriously, Clark is the one who is messing things up as far as that topic is concerned. However it usually takes two to mess up a relationship and lack of honesty on both sides is leading to the downfall of Clana.

Comment

What's wrong with her demanding a reason for him not touching her for months? I know I would be demanding information a lot worse - especially with a hot boyfriend like Clark I dont think it was selfish at all, but realistic. I mean, come on, could you resist the Clarkster?

Comment

Watching the Loft Scene made me realize that they are already an age where they can

propose engament or marriage, which brings a complexity that Lana want's from Clark. and what Clark should be able to Provide but he can't because Jor-el's threat is still out there in 5.03 Hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonium
          There i changed the title

Either way, the message still stands...

Clark was trying to study, and all she wants to do is kiss and have sex.

She even guilt trips him and then gives him attitude later about it.
          Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Lana = selfish ( she is to me regarding her relationships with Lex and Clark)

According to my research on men, dating and relationships Lana is coming from a place of unmet emotional needs and not being selective. Lana is a woman who just doesn't know where a man is coming from and why everything has to be so difficult….. sensing that a man isn't there with her and not having a man who "feels it" for her on an intense-passionate-gut reaction-emotional-gotta-be-with-her-or-else kind of level. She is coming from a lesser place within herself because she is feeling hurt and unappreciated that she is:

saying negative and critical things about the flaws that she sees in Clark

feeling sad and down about herself

constantly worrying, analyzing and feeling bad which gives her a heavy negative energy around men (mainly Clark, Jason and Lex)

Becoming angry and blaming Clark for not loving her or treating her the way she expects him to

I've noticed Lana makes the "Instant relationship" mistake a lot, and the mistakes of not knowing how to size up a man's relationship potential and appealing to man's sexual side instead of his emotional side in this TV show.

Men are only afraid of commitment when they don't already sense that the woman is right for them

The truth is: for a man, sex does not equal relationship

You are not going to be your best self for as long as your relationship is unstable and "on and off" and this is true about this relationship between Clark and Lana.

I feel Lana is selfish, because I've noticed these behaviors through out the series ( just not in season 1)

evidence:

1) Keeps setting unrealistic expectations

2) Too focused on meeting her own emotional needs

3) Always out for her own self interests

4) Keeps thinking about herself and her own desires

5) Keeps whining and complaining about her own problems and insecurities

6) Always caught up in her own obsessions and desires

7) Takes everything for granted and ignoring red flags and warning signs and still puts herself and others in danger and doesn't even care about her own safety as long as her expectations of honesty and trust are fulfilled, but keeps her own secrets, (that is selfish)

8) Never learns from her mistakes and keeps making them (she's such a careless fool)

9) Never appreciates what people do for her or respects people's boundaries, not minding her own business (she feels she is entitled to know everything about everyone never allowing them to have their secrets and demanding them to trust her with the truth instead of protecting her, but only allows herself to lie and keep secrets from people? double standard much Lana?)

10) Always blaming and criticizing Clark and Lex (mostly Clark) for her hurt feelings and giving them ultimatums and keeps losing herself in her relationships with both Clark and Lex (typical needy and insecure woman)

11)Keeps changing her mind and changing sides because she doesn't know where she stands with these 2 men (Clark and Lex) and doesn't know what to think or believe because both Clark and Lex always keep her second guessing. ( which is annoying to me, but I don't think all this flip flopping makes her selfish, just makes her be all over the place and very confused. Only reasons 1 - 9 as explained above do make her selfish reasons 10 and 11 don't make her selfish at all.
            Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-21-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎