This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Lady Shiva episode.

Comment

Hey, do you have any Sung Hi Kim as Lady Shiva pics? That girl is purrty!!!!!

Comment

I member this show!!! I really liked it and it was really good, but no..... not very many other people thought so, DARN!
        is it on DVD?

Comment

so this was a batman show?

Comment

sort of

Comment

There have been so much speculation as to why this show hasn't been released. From reasons like "Not Enough Interest" to "Rights to the Music."
              I wish Warner Brothers would make an attempt to release the show. They have no interest in releasing this and we have to deal with that. The only way Warner Brothers will even try to release the show is if a Movie or new TV Series is made. The Producers probably don't even like these shows and only see it as More Money to them.
              If the reason for not releasing it is the Music rights, than change the music(21 Jump Street had this problem and now it was settled).
              If the reason is Not Enough Interest than release the show back on the CW11, or like Fox did with Tru Calling, release it on Sci-Fi.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎