No announcement yet.

PASSIONS SOCAL (Veronica/Chloe Sullivan) NC-17

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSIONS SOCAL (Veronica/Chloe Sullivan) NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Chloe Sullivan is a SMALLVILLE character that belongs to Warner Bros. whereas Veronica Mars and all respective characters is property of Rob Thomas. This story is written for non-profit and is all in fun!

PASSIONS SoCal
    CHLOE SULLIVAN / VERONICA MARS
    A Spin-off of PASSIONS Lois/Lana and it's sequel METROPOLIS PASSIONS
    By LexLuthorMetropolis
    RATED: NC-17
    Contains Sexual Foreplay, Sexual Exploration, Descripitions of the Female Body and Sexual Encounters Between Two Females of Graphic Nature
    SPOILERS: No Toture of Any Kind But Veronica Learns to Lick Chloe's Cherry Pie and V Gets into V's Cherry Pie -- SPANKINGS COMING SOON

The decision to leave Smallville hadn't been an abrupt one for Chloe Sullivan. It had been a given choice, that she required and she wasn't going to take a second guess at it. Why she had left was something she had never thought would be possible? Her own cousin, Lois Lane, had been seduced into the arms of the woman of her dreams, Lana Lang. Chloe wanted to kick herself at that thought - woman of her dreams, hah, Lana Lang had only given her any real pleasure twice. Once back in the day, when the two were roomies - Chloe had in fact removed Lana's pink panties and ripped into her, Lana followed through and returned the favor then again at Prom, when she had stumbled on her and Lois going at it. There was another incident but Lana had given her pity sex. Nothing really standout. The only thing Chloe had actually liked about it was the fact that she had Lana's sweet nectar all over her hands and she licked it away like it was her last meal. In reality, it was and Chloe hauled her ass out of Smallville ignoring Lois leaving her to Lana's capable hands. Lois and Lana were suited for each other and that was fine by her.
    So out of pure randomness, Chloe took off taking all of her stuff with her, grabbing her laptop, her vibrator (her favorite toy as of late, especially driving down the expressway), a couple of Playboys (another new thing she had become accustomed to buying) and a couple of Lois' black thongs (she wasn't going to be missing them) and all her clothes into a suitcase. Before she knew it she was on the road crossing through town after town heading off into the unknown. Every so often she could get a phone call from Lois, but like a new habit she wouldn't pick it up. Lois Lane and Lana Lang were gone to her. It was time to leave Smallville and Metropolis in the past.
    Before she could comprehend it, she found herself passing through San Diego, California. An expected surprise on her part since she had only just decided to go in any random direction, but she didn't feel the need to truly stop. So she kept driving until she reached Neptune, California.
    Passing through the town, it was a bit odd at first it had a culturally rich-vibe (something very unlike Smallville), the buildings in the town were mixed in every shape and size (some far more expensive than the others), but there was a sense of calm despite the fact that there was a lot of activity. Chloe continued her drive through the town until she found herself looking out onto a packed beach. The beach was full of activity - people were playing volleyball, frisbee and the like. Nothing exciting in Chloe's books but her eyes instantly caught sight of a blonde, who was actually pretty close to her own height and weight. She had a bit of an outcast look to her, despite the pink -- Yummy, Chloe thought, Lana's influence still swaying her a little but her eyes fell right onto the blonde's ass cheeks - two very tight cheeks, round and curvous in a tight pair of jeans. Chloe could have sat there and watched her all day, but she was horny and had been since she had left. So she quickly found herself changing - stripping in the car into a two piece bikini she had for some time but had never really got the chance to wear. She tossed it on in a flash, eyes never leaving the blonde with her camera.
    Without much effort in her black bikini, Chloe walked out onto the beach and stumbled into the blonde clusmily.
    "Oh, I'm sorry," Chloe said as the blonde turned around.
    The blonde turned instantly and met Chloe's eyes -- Love at first sight, Chloe thought.
    "It's all right," the blonde returned, turning back. Chloe wanted to kick herself, but if the girl was going to play hard to get she would play.
    Chloe moved around the blonde and bent over in front of her giving her a great view of her cleavage, but the blonde once again tried to ignore her. Chloe shrugged it off and went back behind her and decided to run her hand up and down the blonde's back inching along her spinal column until the blonde turned around and faced her.
    "What's your problem?" the blonde demanded.
    "I need to talk to you," Chloe said playing coy.
    "About what?" the blonde returned.
    "It's private..." Chloe said continuing to play coy.
    "Veronica Mars," the blonde said introducing herself out of what seemed to be routine to her.
    "Chloe Sullivan," Chloe replied, offering her hand to Veronica.
    "Where exactly private?" Veronica asked.
    "My car," Chloe said pointing to it behind them.
    "All right," Veronica said following her.
    As soon as they got to the car, Chloe opened up the passenger door and let her in then followed in behind her taking up the driver's side.
    "What's your dilemma?" Veronica asked.
    "I need to find someone," Chloe returned.
    "Who?" Veronica asked.
    "Well, I'm looking for a female....lover," Chloe said, running her hands down Veronica's legs nearly touching her pussy.
    "You're kidding, right?" V replied.
    "Nope," Chloe said, sliding in to kiss V on the lips. V pulled back but Chloe was already on her, but all it did was leave V shocked.
    "I don't..." Chloe kissed her again hushing her up.
    "Here's the way it works -- tits, pussy, and ass," Chloe said removing her top revealing her hardened nipples and firm tits.
    "What?" V asked shocked.
    "You suck the tits, eat the pussy, and play with the ass."
    Chloe reaches out and grabs a hold of V and pushes her down onto her right tit.
    "Suck."
    V begins to suck on Chloe's nipple, at first trying to reject it, but before she knows it she's into it.
    "Slide your hand under my ass and start squeezing my cheeks."
    V doesn't want to at first, but Chloe grabs a hold of her right hand and pushes it under her ass. V's hand instinctively grabs onto her ass cheeks causing Chloe to groan slightly. V's eyes shift upwards towards Chloe as she groans, but Chloe's dominating hand begins to take precedence.
    "Other tit, V, now," Chloe demands with little ease or effort. V moves over to the other nipple and begins sucking on Chloe's other tit, yet, Chloe is still on the same groan wetting the bottom part of Chloe's bikini bottom. "I see you looking at my pussy."
    V lifts her head up slightly but doesn't stop sucking on Chloe's nipples, in fact, she's already started moving back and forth between them sucking on them until their wet. "You want the pussy, V?"
    A part of herself wants to reject the option, but V begins to kiss her way down Chloe's stomach, kissing her belly button, sticking her tongue in and continuing down her path towards the bikini bottom. Chloe runs her right hand down V's back holding to her clothes (something similar to what she would have worn pre-pussy eating Lana) following her spine down to her ass, where Chloe's hand grabs onto the middle of her ass cheeks slightly massaging V's dry pussy. V jumps as Chloe's hand lands on her ass smacking the pair of tight jeans attached to her body, but Chloe's hand doesn't stop massaging her pussy. V moans slightly.
    "Getting wet me for V?" Chloe asked seductively. V nodds her head like a foolish child and stops at the bikini line. "I'll make you wetter, if you just finish the job."
    "How?" V returned, moaning again as Chloe's finger continued to play with her pussy on the outside of her jeans.
    "It's easy - just kiss my pussy, suck it until I'm dry, only bad girls leave a girl wet," Chloe spanked V slightly causing her to jump again, but before she could react Chloe's finger was back at V's pussy and she was groaning again. "Oh, and let your tongue get its groove." V moved down lower licking the outside of Chloe's bikini bottom barely getting a taste of Chloe's nectar. Her immedate reaction was to pull back but Chloe was one step ahead of her as she rubbed deeper into the front of her jeans making her groan again. "First, take off the panties."
    With her free left hand, V reached over and pushed the pink panties to the side revealing Chloe's well shaven pussy. "Now eat it," Chloe demanded, but once more V resisted. Chloe was again one step ahead of V and forced her down directly into her pussy having her nectar meet with V's face. V pulled back but Chloe forced her down until she started licking.
    "V meet my pussy, pussy meet V," Chloe stated. "Now, if you want me to finish you off -- yes, V, you're getting wet down there. I suggest you eat me out. Suck, kiss, tongue -- it's as easy as that." V groaned again gushing a little bit of nectar out onto her cotton panties. "What's it going to be?"
    "I WANT YOU TO EAT ME OUT!" V shouted from the passenger seat of the VW beetle.
    "Good," Chloe said. "Eat."
    Chloe grabbed V's other hand and pushed it up under her other ass cheek and V squeezed. Chloe moaned again. V shifted and licked Chloe's pussy carefully.
    "Yeah," Chloe groaned. "Kiss it." V did so pulling back Chloe's pussylips and licking it all at once. V's finger pushed V's pussy and V groaned as well, but this time there was a strange sense of satisfaction - something that struck V as odd, yet, she continued to go with it. As she licked, sucked, kissed, and tongued Chloe's pussy she began to really get a taste of Chloe's nectar. A part of her wanted to turn away from her and stop doing it, yet, Chloe's moaning was continuing to turn her on. "Right there...yeah....ohhhhhh...keep it up, cheeks."
    "Cheeks?" V demanded still eating out Chloe's pussy.
    "Sorry, I like your ass cheeks," Chloe returned, while V continued to engulf her pussy. V seemed reluctant at first but she seemed to be enjoying the taste of Chloe's nectar. "Hence Cheeks, Cheeks."
    V's tongue lapped up all Chloe's juices and V laid back into her seat licking the rest off her lips. "You're not done are you?" Chloe asked. V shook her head no and went back down onto Chloe's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Veronica!....right there.....oohhhhhhhhhh, goooooooooooodddddddddd." Chloe collapsed as V laid back down.
    "You all right?" Veronica asked.
    "Fine...great in fact," Chloe said. "Amazing. I could have sworn you had done that before."
    "Usually, I don't tell people that I meet this stuff but I had fanasties about my best friend," V said, licking her lips again. "We never really did anything but kiss each other."
    "Could have fooled me, Cheeks," Chloe said. "You still wet in the panties?"
    V nodded her head.
    "Good," Chloe returned, reaching across the seat to pull off V's pink top revealing a pink bra beneath. V removed it with out any effort revealing her perky tits to Chloe. Chloe smiled and began sucking away at them. V moaned lightly as Chloe moved from nipple to nipple biting and sucking without much effort. Her tongue fluidly danced on V's nipples and V continued to moan.
    "You're making me wet, again, groaning Cheeks," Chloe said, still sucking away at V's tits. Slowly, she began her descent down V's body kissing every inch of it until she reached her belly button where she inserted her tongue and kissed it. V groaned. "Just imagine that on your pussy....jeans off now."
    V removed her jeans to reveal already pussy soaked panties.
    "Cheeks, you're melting aren't you?" Chloe asked. All V could do was nodd. Chloe pulled V's pants down and dove head first into V's pussy. V jolted up howling.
    "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Chhhhhhhlllll llloooooeee, dddddddoooooonnnnnn'tttttt ssssstttttooooppppp.....ffffaaaassssttttteeeerrrr. ..." V groaned as Chloe licked and sucked away at V's delicate pussy. V's pussy unleashed her nectar and Chloe engulfed it, running her tonuge in circles around V's pussy making V continue her moaning. Seconds later, V collapsed in front of Chloe breathing harder than she ever had before. Chloe licked her lips and kissed V with her tongue giving her a little pleasure dance in her mouth. "Can we do that again?"
    "Sure," Chloe returned. "Cheeks."
    "Here's my cellphone number," V said writing it on to Chloe's hand like a first meeting had just happened. Chloe smiled at that and locked the number into her memory. Both slowly began to get dressed in the car, but Chloe stopped V before she could even get on her pants.
    "Those pink panties are mine, now," Chloe said, pawning it. "You get to keep mine." Chloe handed her the bikini bottom before V could say anything.
    V slid on her jeans then a shirt, Chloe watched her closely as she did, examing her still erect nipples and perfectly toned little body. Chloe dressed as she watched V and V watched her in the same manner. V slid over and kissed Chloe deeply.
    "See you, again, Bikini," V said, climbing out the door.
    V would have to work on the nickname, but Chloe didn't care. She just watched as V's walked away, eyes never leaving the sight of V's ass cheeks as she headed back to the beach.
    Things were going differently than she had expected, but there was a part of herself that knew she was at home at last. Fresh start, new love in her life, and fun to be had.

CHLOE/VM -- SPANKINGS!

Chloe lifted Veronica's skirt forcing her to bend over the desk. V had actually opted to wear a pair of pink panties, which Chloe quickly removed. "Didn't I tell you no panties?" Chloe asked.
    "Yeah," V returned as Chloe slapped V's ass causing her two cheeks to shake. "Don't do it, again."
    Chloe kissed V's neck, massaging her ass cheeks and smacking her again. "Don't look back," Chloe demanded, hitting her again.
    SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
    V turned her back, again. "DON'T!"
    SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You getting hot yet?" V shook her head no.
    SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
    Chloe pulled back and looked at V's ass cheeks and the reddness that she now had, but that wasn't what caught her eye. V was dripping onto the floor. Chloe bent down, dropped to her knees and kissed every inch of her ass cheeks sticking her tongue into V's ass, allowing V to drip more, but she quickly found her way around to V's pussy, where she began licking, sucking and kissing away.
    V moaned, screaming across the room, but Chloe paid it no heed as V's pussy juices flowed into her mouth. Chloe was smiling and still playing with her ass trying her hardest to keep V gushing, which V continued to do without much effort. Chloe pushed her harder and the juices continued to flow. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
    V jumped and continued to heat up, flowing more and more flooding Chloe's mouth allowing Chloe to continue licking away in pure serenity. Chloe continued until V was dry, but decided to keep licking until V was on the floor with her collapsed.
    Chloe was wearing this girl down and she was by no means done.

another great story

Comment

what a classic story! Enjoyed reading this the second time around.

Comment

Thanks thought it was do for a reappearence in this section.

Comment

You'r story was good and all, but I want to know where the blumpkins and spacedocking are. I believe we've talked about this before. Please, I'm dying to read what kind of dirty dillemas you can come up with.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎