• Show
Clear All

• KENDALL'S SECRET (Kendall/Veronica) NC-17

KENDALL'S SECRET
    Starring Kendall Casabalancas
    KENDALL/VERONICA
    RATED: NC-17
    For Profanity, Sexuality, Sexual Intercourse, and Lesbianism
    STORY OCCURS DURING AN ALTERNATE SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not own Veronica or Kendall and this story is made purely for the fun of it. No profit gained whatsoever.

"I'm looking for a Kendall Casablancas," Veronica Mars asked standing within the confines of a lavish doorway into one of the many richly founded homes of Neptune. A part of her instinctively wanted to cringe at the thought of coming into a place like this, but she knew Neptune well enough that when it came down to solving a case she would do anything in her power to do what was necessary.
    "One moment," the bulter said hesitantly, closing the door back leaving Veronica standing in the door way. Veronica took a breath, rocked on her feet for a few seconds and looked out to the landscape surrounding the grounds. The landscape was lush, full of palm trees, red roses and various bushes scattered about. It was as if the idea of duplicating lawns was the goal of the rich in Neptune because this one looked only slightly different than the others ones she passed daily on her way through town.
    Nothing like living in Stepford, Veronica thought jokingly as the door opened again behind her.
    "Miss Mars, she's waiting for you out back," the bulter returned. "If you will please follow me."
    Veronica followed the butler. As she followed her eyes quickly took heed to the back of his scuffed black shoe, following it up a torn seam on his right pant leg, but otherwise there was nothing off place on his clothing. He could have or probably was your average non-descript butler and for that alone she paid it no heed.
    Within mere moments, the butler opened the door allowing Veronica access into the backyard.
    "Miss Mars, Mrs. Kendall is waiting for you in the pool," the butler said, holding the door open for her that lead out to the even more expansive backyard.
    Veronica moved out the door, slowly taking in the expansiveness of it all - the flora, the fauna, the statues, and the even more expansive pool. It was enough to make a girl drool if she had wanted a life of rich, stuck-upness, power and greed.
    "Who the hell are you?" a female voice shouted from a distance. Veronica's eyes immedately began searching around until she started to hear the rustling of the swimming pool's water. Her eyes quickly befell a beautiful women with long black hair swimming amongst the pool. Her tits themselves Veronica instantly caught sight of - they were about ready to burst through her all ready drenched black bikini top. Her black hair almost seemed to sparkle with the pool water all over her face, hair and body, but Veronica kicked the thought to the back of her mind.
    "I'm Veronica Mars," Veronica said slighty falling back into a stutter like a geeky kid trying to confess his to a high school cheerleader.
    "What do you want?" Kendall returned viciously allowing her inner slut to shine before the supple blonde.
    "I need to ask you a few questions," Veronica stammered again, but gaining some sense of composition in her vocabulary.
    "About what?" Kendall replied even more forceful this time keeping her inner slut fully surfaced.
    "A rumor," Veronica returned, smiling back.
    "Do I look like I'm in the mood for an interview?" Kendall replied, allowing her to surface to give Veronica a once over from the confines of the people. "How bad do you need the information?"
    "As soon as possible," Veronica pushed, as Kendall emerged from the pool, her cleavage drenched in the water, her nipples poking out of the black of her top, and an easily visible pussy.
    "That sounds...plausible, but you've gotta do something for me first," Kendall said grinning seductively.
    "And what would that be Mrs. Casablancas?" Veronica asked, straightening herself up out of habit.
    "First and foremost, SHUT UP! I don't like it when someone talks to me like you do," Kendall shouted. "Second, I'm tired of sitting around listening to you ask inane question after inane question. I want you to suck on my tits, Ver!" Without any effort, Kendall dropped her black bikini top right in front of Veronica's eyes revealing two perfectly round tits and two semi-hard brown nipples.
    "You want me to what?" Veronica asked.
    "It's simple news girl slut," Kendall said, grabbing Veronica's forehead and pushing it right into Kendall's cleavage line. "You let you suck on my nipples until they're hard as a rock and bite and toy with them."
    "I'm not a..." Veronica forced.
    "What? A lesbian or a news girl slut?" Kendall pushed, looking at the blonde.
    "Yeah," Veronica returned.
    "Well, that doesn't matter you're going to be my news girl slut!" Kendall said pulling Veronica's head up and forcing her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Veronica tried her damnest to fight it, but Kendall's tongue was far stronger than her own mouth and before she knew it Kendall's tongue was dancing around exotically in her mouth, playing with every surface. Veronica wanted to pull away but Kendall's hand was tightly on her left ass cheek squeezing and forcing Veronica to remain where she was at. The dance continued until Veronica couldn't breath anymore. Kendall pulled back leaving Veronica to catch her breath, but her left hand remained firmly planted on her left ass cheek running its finger up and down the confines of the curve of it.
    Veronica wanted to scream, but there was a part of herself that was getting heavily aroused as Kendall continued to toy with her ass.
    "You like it when someone plays with your cute little ass don't you, you news girl slut?" Kendall asked. All Veronica could do was simply nodd and react, which seemed very unlogical to her. "Well, if you want more suck my nipples!"
    Veronica contemplated it for a second in her head then just went for it. What exactly was driving her she wasn't sure, but she took the woman's flesh into her mouth and began sucking away at it like a child in the need of milk. Kendall shifted her back, moaning slightly. "Work that tongue you little *****!"
    Veronica continued to comply, allowing her tongue to regard the nipples as if they were the most sensual pleasure she had ever known. As of late it hadn't been much of a stretch since one, Logan had disregarded her and two, Duncan wasn't exactly playing willing sexual games with her. Kendall pushed her hair back and grabbed onto Veronica's head pulling her back from her left nipple.
    "Baby, both of them need pleasing," Kendall said smiling. Veronica moved her head and quickly returned to "feeding" of her right nipple, squeezing and unknowningly toying with Kendall's fairly large breasts. "Yeah, that's it, naughty school girl! You look my tits, don't you?"
    Veronica nodded her head as she continued to suck away at the nipple, playing with its soft hardness as her tongue danced around it tasting Kendall's silky skin. Kendall tasted like...vanilla. Oh god, she knew how this woman tasted and she was enjoying it.
    "Do you know what I want now news girl slut?" Kendall asked as Veronica retracted her head. Veronica shook her head no. "You can't be that stupid for a sluttly little ***** like yourself. You've got too great of tits and a well curved ass for that matter...and don't tell me you've never ****ed the football team."
    Veronica shook her head no again.
    "At least tell me you play yourself slut," Kendall demanded. Veronica shook her head no. "Fine then it's time to learn and you'll do it by eating me out."
    "Eating you out?" Veronica asked, shocked.
    "Don't worry it's no worse then sucking my nipples," Kendall returned smiling. Kendall turned around like a ballet dancer and removed her black bikini bottom revealing perfectly shaped ass cheeks with the mostly beautiful curves Veronica had ever seen on a woman's body. If she hadn't known better, she would have declared this woman to be Aphrodite herself. Could have been for all she cared with another turn Veronica found herself looking directly down at a clean shaven slit still covered in water...or was she wet? Veronica couldn't tell. "All you're going to do my little slut is let your tongue play with my slit. You can kiss the lips all you want. It'll be pure pleasure for me either way!"
    With a lite push, Veronica was forced down onto her knees looking the slit directly in the eye. Veronica stuck out her tongue and licked it.
    "Mmmmmm, Veronica, that was naughty! Play with it some more!"
    Veronica allowed her tongue to dance around the folds for a couple of seconds until she decided to kiss it. Her mouth quickly kissed at first then pulled back. "Don't you dare stop now, *****!" Veronica kissed it harder. "Use your tongue!" Veronica pushed her tongue into the fold, forcing the lips to open allowing her mouth to breach it. Trying her hardest to mimic the actions that Kendall had just forced into action, Veronica allowed her tongue to dance rapidly. Kendall pushed herself forward, forcing her pelvis into Veronica's face. Veronica could do nothing but continue to reply allowing her hands to find Kendall's ass cheeks, which she got a tight hold of.

"Play with that tongue news girl slut!"
    Veronica couldn't to do so. As Kendall rocked forward, she could feel a sudden heat rising and an almost tidal wave rush in motion as Kendall shifted her weight throwing her body onto Veronica. Veronica continued to "eat her out". Kendall's body started to almost convulse, rocking in a fluid motion until...
    Her honey was unleashed engulfing Veronica's face and mouth. Veronica took it in stride, sallowing what she could of it and savoring the new taste, but she was quickly pulled as Kendall pulled her to her mouth and kissed her.
    "I always love to taste myself," Kendall said kissing and sucking away at Veronica's lips. "It's the BEST! Don't you think so?"
    Veronica nodded her head and continued the kiss with Kendall.
    "Now, I think we should take this inside...I think you need a lesson in being a slutty lesbian and a bit of a whore," Kendall said. "You'll love it, Veronica!"
    Kendall grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the house, where the fun was about to reach a whole new level of pleasure!

AWESOME story Derek. So glad there is an adult thread now. Looking forward to more!!

Comment

You already know I'm a fan LLM!!!

Comment

That I do! More to come in this section and VM Adult Fan Fiction in due course.

Comment

great Story Derek, I'll be sure to post a story or two here as well!

Comment

Can't wait!!!!

Don't honestly know if this will have a sequel to it or not but it's invietable at some point since I left it the way I did.

Comment

The ending sounds like it NEEDS a sequel!! I really want one!

Comment

I'll get work on it in due course.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎