The Lana Quote Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand those "be honest with me, Clark" loops ...

I forgot - every cemetery scene gives me the creeps ... the lines are sooo bad, I can't believe it
    Last edited by Andvari; 01-07-2004, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Smallville-girlie! Put the news of Lana's [SPOILER]dead parents![/SPOILER] in spoiler brackets. It gave me such a shock to find out like that! You'd think she'd mention it.

Another to add:

"Ryan's lucky. At least he got to choose his family."

Yeah, he's real lucky, Lana. He's got a brain tumour and his step-father and girlfriend abused his abilities and used to hit him. Then his aunt sent him to a lab to pretty much be dissected. Such a lucky, lucky guy, that Ryan.

Comment

Didn't she say something in Relic about her great aunt Louise being lucky that she found true love? No, it wasn't true love and no, she was very unlucky that she had a fatal bullet wound. e_e

Comment

I'm glad you mentioned the "Ryan's lucky" one. That one really p'd me off.

I would add almost all of her lines in Hug. The only redeeming aspect was that Clark actually called her on some of it.

Comment

You know it is so hard to just pick one

Comment

How about the end of dichotic when Clark, Chloe and Lana are talking. I just hated how stuck up she was. When clark said something chloe would look at him like he was right, and she was sorry... and then lana would say something else like 'well we were dissapointed with you'

God that annoyed me

And at the end of cool when clark asks her why she stays with whitney and she says 'because whenever i need him he's there... i guess he makes me feel safe'... i just thought to myself, but clark is always there when you need him, and he would definately make any girl feel safe... whereas whitney is unreliable

Comment

In Phoenix:

Lana to Chloe:I apologized to you a hundred times fro not telling you about Clark and me.

she did?

Comment

I find that every hard to believe. I mean can you actually visualise lana apologising?

Comment

I can visualize how her eyes roll from left to upper right the whole time.

Comment

Oh my god... i just rememberd the most annoying lana quote ever... when she is snooping through chloes files and she sees chloes pics of the spring formal... and she says to chloe 'if you have feelings for clark you should tell him'... she just say it in this way that says 'sorry, he likes me'

Comment

Speech!! Speech!! speech!!!

That annoyed me.

Comment

Yes... that was so screechy... although that adorable look that clark gave her was sooooooo sweet

Comment

In Rosetta, she says "I can't help how Clark feels about me" after she had gotten Chloe in trouble with Clark. She also says in that episode about being a snoop "just happened."

In Visitor, she cries and says about "Not you, too" when the horse threatens to die.

Comment

Accelerate

The entire episode bugged me quite a bit. I mean every time the girl came in the room she did this annoying breathing noise thing... and all the tears that kristen so didnt pull off

Comment

Lana: Are you okay?
                                Clark: I'm hanging out in a graveyard; does that strike you as okay behavior?
                                Lana: Hey, I'm here too.
                                Clark: Good point. What's your story?
                                Lana: Can you keep a secret?
                                Clark: I'm the Fort Knox of secrets.
                                Lana: I came out here to talk to my parents. You must think I'm pretty weird...conversing with dead people.
                                Clark: I don't think you're weird, Lana.
                                Lana: Mom wants to know if you're upset about a girl.
                                Clark: [shakes head]
                                Lana: Dad wants to know if you're upset about a guy.
                                Clark (vehemently): [to Lana] No. [to gravestone] No.
                                Lana: Seriously Clark, why are you out here?

Lana: You can’t expect me to share everything with you Clark, if you’re not going to be open with me.
                                Clark: Don’t you think it’s weird? This guy’s sneaking around, watching you.
                                Lana: Come on, Clark. Tell me you’ve never watched somebody from afar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎