No announcement yet.

Episode 1.16: Betty & Veronica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.16: Betty & Veronica

I love this episode... because Wallace is finally get the loving he deserves. We also get to see Veronica's reaction to seeing popular Wallace... and for once Veronica isn't selfish about it.... and is actually a good friend. So cute that Veronica is making snickerdoodles for him, moved her locker by him, sat at the cool jock table with him, and helped him by solving the case... she even goes to the game for him.

The irony of Veronica listening to the interogation tapes while making the Snickerdoodles.

This episode really leads us to wonder what will happen with Meg this year. She was the one popular person that stuck by Veronica through out the season... and she seems to get the raw end of the deal sometimes. Understandable that Veronica has a hard time seeing Meg with Duncan... but you can't help but feel bad for Meg, who is just too nice and sweet for the world of Neptune.

And of course... no Logan in this episode.

Best Quotes:
    Veronica: Do you need to jump back and kiss yourself? 'Cause I can wait.
    Veronica: They like you! They really like you
    Wallace: See, you need to socialize more, that's your problem.
    Veronica: Wait. That's my problem?
    Wallace: Yeah, I know. This school hasn't always been great to you.
    Veronica: The gentleman does have the gift for the understatement.
    Wallace: I must say, I'm a little touched. You picked the locker next to mine.
    Veronica: This is prime real estate. Wallace Fennel-adjacent?
    Wallace: I'm tellin' you, this school is so much better than my old one. Look at this.
    Veronica: Wow, your own cookies?
    Wallace: Snickerdoodles. And they just appear in my locker, just like that. Open my locker, bam! Homemade cookies. And that's not all.
    Veronica: A peeled grape?
    Wallace: "Go Wallace. We love you. You rock."
    Veronica: Wow, a snack and an ego stroke. I wish I was a baller.
    Wallace: I was gonna go hang out with some of the guys on the team at lunch.
    Veronica: And ruin the sanctity of our lunch duo? You know that'll send me crying to the bathroom.
    Veronica Voiceover: Go to any high school in America and you can tell who the popular kids are. They travel in packs of the biggest, the shiniest, and the prettiest, and much like wolves, they're always on the lookout for new meat.
    Richie: Got some room over here!
    Veronica Voiceover: Whoever said it's a man's world had no idea how easy it is sometimes to be a girl.
    Veronica Voiceover: A day in the life of the human Google. Always in search mode.
    Veronica: Thank you.
    Leo: That's not nearly enough. I hate to bribe you but I'm fairly certain that aiding and abetting qualifies me for a dinner date.
    Veronica: Actually, it qualifies you for dinner and a movie, but you undershot, so...
    Leo: Damn!
    Wallace: Why are you following me?
    Veronica: You say following, I say taking a walk with a friend. I'm just curious to know where you're going with the apple, the potato chips, and the raisins.
    Wallace: Forgot about that third eye.
    Veronica: Can you do me a weird favor without asking any questions?
    Wallace: Isn't that the bedrock upon which our friendship was founded?
    Weevil: You know, I always knew you had a thing for me, but I never thought you wanted me for my brain.
    Veronica: I'm gagging on the inside
    Veronica: It does. I'm not programmed to forgive and forget. I can't just start chumming around with people who have ignored and mocked me for a year. That's just not me.
    Veronica: Richie, you are a really great guy and if the popular kids at this school were half as nice as you are, I'd want to be popular. I know that sounds weird but it's a huge compliment. So, good luck tonight. You're gonna need it. Wallace Fennel has a killer crossover, but it's really his sweetness and purity of spirit that makes him unbeatable.
    Veronica Voiceover: Ah, the big game. Another high school high that makes me want to eat rocks. Being surrounded by screaming, foam-fingered spirit freaks who hate me hardly sounds thrilling, but for Wallace, this is his shining moment. So what's it gonna be, girlie girl?

This episode is a great one.. Veronica was so funny when she went to Pan High.. and the snickerdoodles in Wallace's locker part was good.. this one is in my top 10

Comment

Wallace got some major love this epi...

Comment

love the date Veronica and Leo whent on then they saw Duncan and Meg and Duncan parents.

Comment

I didn't really understand the story with her mom. They made it seem like she left to protect Veronica but at the end of the episode they made it seem like it was because she was an alcoholic.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎