Quotes from Solitude

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine: Impatience such a pathetic human trait.

Comment

Martha to Jonathan: *Clark* is a kryptonian.

Comment

Clark: Jor-El might have something to do with this"

Jonathan "Why the hell should we trust this guy? All we know about is that he's Kryptonians and our past experiences with kryptonians have shown that they are deadly and destructive"

Martha "That's not necessarily true for all of them.*Clark* is kryptonian"

Jonathan "Kryptonian brought up with strong morals and values. We know nothing about this Prof. Fine or his intentions."

Kent Family

Clark heartbreakingly to a sick Martha "How are you feeling? Is there anything you need? Can I get you anything?"

Martha "I would gladly give up my life for the life of my child."

Clark to Martha "I won't let you die, I won't let you die"

Clark "I won't let her die dad"
        Jonathan "Then don't"

Talking With Kryptonians

Clark "I have the right to demand to know everything about my father"

Fine "I will tell you when you're ready"

Clark "I'm ready NOW!"

Fine "Impatience is such a pathetic human trait"

Clark "Coz he's Kryptonian and I think this might be a kryptonian disease"

Fine "Meteor rock. Do you have a meteor rock? Hold it to her forehead"

Clark "It's working"

Fine "Unfortunately in this case appearances are deceiving. There is no cure. In a matter of hours, your Earth mother will be dead."

Clark "Please! I'll do whatever you want. Just let her live!"

Jor-El "I'm sorry Kal-El. The wheel has already been set in motion. There is nothing I can do"

Fine: "You're father tortured his dissidence the same way."

Clark: My father destroyed Krypton

Clark to Fine "Isn't there anyway to save her? I'll do anything"

Lex and Lois

Lois "You can take all the pictures you want, but your not gonna get any prettier"

Lois "Don't you think it's kind of sleazy, taking pictures in the place where Martha Kent works?"

Lex "I think yoyu forget I own the Talon. It's my signature on all your paychecks"

Lois looks frustrated and turns away...

Lex "Lois, what have I done to get you so angry"

Lois "I'm just sick of politicial titans paying their way into office"

Lex "You must know how much it means to me to hear the opinions of a muffin peddling college dropout"

Lex "By the way, do you have any of those banana blueberry muffins?"

The investigative reporter dynamic duo are at it again!

Lois"He called me a muffin peddler!"
        Chloe "Oh. So he hurt you're feelings"

Chloe to Lois "Lex has sex, lies and videotapes. But he sleeps with the key under his pillow.

Chloe to Lois "Lex has dirty laundry, trouble is he has a cast ron laundry hamper"

Lois "Well now that you've got your trusty sidekick, what's stopping ya?"

Lois "Yeah there's the glove compartment and it's got that ...pop-up thingy, where you can put all kinds of stuff in there like ... ummm... breath mints and chapstick and stuff."

Lois to security guard "I love a man in uniform"

Chloe "Drive like Mario Andretti!"

Battle In the Fortress

Brainiac holds the meteor rock and Clark turns around, betrayed.

Clark weakened and backing away "What are you doing?

Brainiac "I couldn't have done it without you"

Brainiac "You were the only one that could activate the console but now you have accomplished your task, you're nothing more to me than a pesky annoyance."

Clark angrily "You're not even Kryptonian, are you?"

Brainiac "I was made by Kryptonians...but I'm a whole lot smarter"

Brainiac "General Zod, YOU ARE FREE"

Clark "Zod?"

Pinning Clark down and paralysing him with a meteor rock...

Brainiac "The one true Kryptonian."

Brainiac "Finally he will rid this horrible planet of the scourge of humans and create a new Krypton here on Earth."

Clark "Everything you ever told me was a lie! All that stuff about Jor-El, it wasn't Jor-El...it was Zod! Jor-El didn't make my mother sick...you did!!!"

Brainiac "To think that you would sacrifice your Kryptonian heritage for a single Homo-Sapien, you are a pitiful disgrace...(puts the meteor rock on Clark's chest)...Goodbye, Kal-El."

Chloe and Clark talk beside a fire with Shelby

Chloe "Next time, I go up North, I gotta remember to bring a parka"

Clark "How did you get to the Fortress?"

Chloe "You left your key. Seriously Clark, you should be more carefully with that thing, anyone could have found it"

Clark to Chloe "Fine said humans were insignificant and undependable. Guess he never knew about you"

Chloe: “Please….Robo Professor knows as much about human nature as R2D2.”

Clark: "I just don't know how I could be so gullible, I believed everything he said."

Kent Family Ending Scenes

Clark to Martha "I don't know what I'd do without you. Dad has given me so much but you're my heart...my soul"

Jonathan to Clark "The things about life is that we won't all live forever. I think the trick is to spend as much time as you can, with the ones you love"

Clark "You're right"
        Last edited by Lana_Lang #1; 11-24-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
          fine: Impatience such a pathetic human trait.
          I LOVED that line.

Comment

Omg when Lois was flirting with the guy at the gate to distract him and was showing him her car and she was like "Yeah there's the glove compartment and you can put all kinds of stuff in there like breath mints.." I was bagging up! Either the guy had bad breath or that was just the best she could come up with!

Comment

That was hilarious!

Comment

Lois (about the car, a LOOSEly remembered quote): "and it's got that ...pop-up thing, where you can keep your ... aahh...chapstick and stuff."

This was possibly one of the most honest commercials about how boring FORD products are that I've ever seen.
                Last edited by Eh,Man?You-El?; 11-18-2005, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I think my favorite line (I hope I'm not misquoting) was when Fine reveals his true intent in the FOS and smiles and says something like, "I couldn't have done it without you!"

Comment

Damn I love that scene!
                    You and me both sistah, you and me both!

From the moment Clark turned around to see Brainiac holding up the green Kryptonite (BETRAYAL!!) to the part when Brainiac puts it on Clark's chest and walks off to welcome Zod, that scene was pure genius! I must've rewound that scene about 15 or so times!!

Sometimes betrayal can be OH so sweet as was the case last night!!

Comment

Betrayal, deceit, and vengence are tastes so sweet.

Comment

Lionel to lex

''its not your campaign im worried about son, its your legacy, you dont wanna end up an eccentric like howard hughes remembered more for his ten inch toenails than for his contribution to society''

''its time to get your house in order son''

Comment

Lex: "I thought you were past your kleptomania stage dad. But I guess old habits die hard."
                          Lionel: "If you're accusing me of some sort of thievery, I assure you son I have no interest in your little baubles and trinkets."

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                            Martha to Jonathan: *Clark* is a kryptonian.
                            I loved that line. It's not often we hear Martha refer to Clark as an alien (in fact, I can't recall any occurences right now).

Comment

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1
                              Betrayal, deceit, and vengence are tastes so sweet.
                              The above quote kinda concerns me

Comment

Something I've just noticed could show some more continuity:
                                Brainiac asks Jonathan if he's got any "meteor rock," which at first struck me as odd since he knows what the more appropriate name for it would be (Kryptonite). But it was Clark who named it, and thus only those who've spoken to Clark about it (Pete, Chloe, Ma & Pa) would use the name "Kryptonite".
                                Anyone else think that, or have I gotten so used to continuity now that I'm seeing it everywhere, even where it doesn't exist?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎