Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Clark was surprised

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've no clue. Perhaps it's one of those things that seems to change subtely over time. Or, it's something the writers missed. Either way, it didn't take away from the episode.

Comment

There are two absolutely unstable factors - Clark's speed and his reaction to kryptonite. Sometimes he falling down from one little piece from 2-3 meters and can't even move a finger, but sometimes like in "Phoenix" he (and that after he cut his own arm with this thing) managed to rip it from his chest, while it was attached to him and throw green stuff away.
      And speed thing - after what Clark did in "Jinx" it is very funny to watch "Phoenix" with "Morgan: (To Clark) I know you're quick. But you can't get to both of them at the same time" =)))

Comment

What did he do in 'jinx'?

Comment

Its like when a drug addict is all hopped up on meth or something they have superhuman strength and tolerance....like when they taze a crazy and they don't fall.....

Comment

everyone is bothered by the kryptonite becuase he wasn't that effected by everyone forgets that clark was imagining it at some times so he wasn't really getting hurt because it wasn't there. the kryptonite in the backpack wasn't there

Comment

pal-el
              He ran through all stadium, corridor, broke handcuffs on Chloe, smashed M. against the wall and came back to the stadium. And nobody moved for a millimeter while he did it.

Comment

Yeah, some people thought that it was ridiculous he didn't create a sonic-boom or something. Like me. I guess Clark and the Flash have different molecular structure that does not create a vacumn like a sonic jet would.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_fetish
                  I also notice that Clark only appears weak when he SEES the meteor rock. Like when he was in that classroom lecture and picked up his backpak and a meteor rock rolled out and THEN he started getting weak. How come he wasn't weak when he was near his backpak?
                  Only on Smallville can you find a leadlined Backpack

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎