No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars in Canada

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars in Canada

Veronica Mars is supposed to start airing the first season on CTV in Canada on June 2nd. I am trying to spread the word to get more people watching this awesome show!

That's awesome! The more viewers the better!

Comment

UPDATE!!

Instead of a June 2nd premiere, Veronica Mars will air on Monday, May 30th @ 9:00 pm right after Canadian Idol.

Comment

woo hoo

I watched the series premiere last night and I must say, it was even better knowing how things turn out later in the season. I love Wallace and Veronica's friendship!!!

It will now be on CTV Thursday nights at 8 for the summer.

Comment

Canada is good!! The more, the merrier!!

Comment

Re: woo hoo

Originally posted by Loriluvstv
            I watched the series premiere last night and I must say, it was even better knowing how things turn out later in the season. I love Wallace and Veronica's friendship!!!

It will now be on CTV Thursday nights at 8 for the summer.
            I agree about wallace and veronica's relationship; its one of the best aspects of the show and a much needed friend for Veronica. have fun watching, hooray for Canada

Comment

Just started watching the show, since it air on CTV.
              And i have become ADDICTED!!! Its a great show, I am dying to know who killed her best friend and who took her virginity????
              I cannot wait for the next episode.

Comment

be careful browsing this forum, because all the story lines have been resolved and I would not want the show to be ruined for you by finding out the answers before you see the episodes.

Comment

Thanks to CTV, I started watching. What a great show. I can't wait to know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_girlie
                    Thanks to CTV, I started watching. What a great show. I can't wait to know what happens
                    VM is a great show and it only gets better as the season continues, have a blast watching Kristen Bell she is awesome.

Comment

Veronica Mars in Canada

Currently, the network in Canada that has the rights to VM has decided not to air it until spring. This means that many Candian fans of the show are unable to watch it. Some have resorted to, well, illegal measures. Yes, many normally polite, law biding Canadians are being labelled criminals.

We have a petition to get it back on Canadian air waves ASAP. I know that there are many Canadians on this forum who I hope will sign it:

I am not sure if set it up for people outside Canada to sign or not, but if anyone else would like to try, please feel free.

I may get kicked off for this but I tried asking an administrator & got no reply, so I thought I would take a chance.

Thank so much!

Comment

Although I'm living in the US right now... I am most definately a proud Canadian... so I signed your petition. The petition asks nothing about where you are living, so I suppose any one with a valid email address could sign it.

Comment

Thanks for signing it. I'm glad that it worked for you. When I originally made it I thought I indicated that it should be only for people in Canada. Not because I didn't want anyone else to sign it, but because I didn't think anyone outside the country would be interested.

Yeah, apparently the afforementioned "EVIL" network that owns the Canadian rights to Veronica Mars buys a lot of shows just to keep other Canadian networks from getting them. They air every variation of CSI and Law & Order. They even make room for Wife Swap (gag!) All summer VM had a cushy little spot on Sundays @ 5:00 pm. Now they're showing According to Jim & Twins. Humph! We would just like to show our support for quality, original programming.

A lot of people in Canada don't get UPN, so they either have to wait until spring for VM to air on the "EVIL" network or they use other means. Some people have other people tape VM for them. Other people use methods that the administrator of the "EVIL" network's discussion forum has warned us not to discuss. We get around it by writing in code!

So Thanks, again, EH!

Comment

I am one of the few lucky canadians that live on the border, so I get both American and Canadian channels. but I will sign the petition anyway, for its a sin to not allow someone to watch VM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                              I am one of the few lucky canadians that live on the border, so I get both American and Canadian channels. but I will sign the petition anyway, for its a sin to not allow someone to watch VM.
                              Thank You.

I am also one of the lucky few who live close enough to the border to get stations from both sides. I also have a satellite dish, so I am really UPN blessed! I just feel bad for people left hanging by the "EVIL" network.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎