Splinter Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVED this whole episode, and I enjoyed all of the quotes that have been mentioned...but there is another, that has not yet been added to the list, and I thought it was fantastic:
    (it's actually a bit of dialogue)

Clark: What the hell are you?
    Fine: I'm a Kryptonian, just like you, and I'm sorry, but this is really going to hurt.

I just love how Fine (James Marsters) delivers his lines...and Clark (Tom Welling) was amazing in this episode! I was expecting greatness...and I sure got it...TPTB keep it comin'!

Comment

"I'd die before i ever betray you."-Chloe
      That line was so sweet, when i heard that i was like aww i love Chlark's friendship. I didn't like the line That's why Lana Lang will never love you, but when i saw the look on Lex's face when he said that i was like aww poor baby!!LOL

Comment

Lex: "...We need to get you to the lab."
        Clark: "We should get to the lab, we should get to the lab so you can experiment on me."

I just think the look in Clarks eyes when he says that is awesome...its a good line too.

Comment

I loved Clark's delivery in:
          LEX: I don't want to hurt you.
          CLARK: But I want to hurt you.

That was possibly my favorite moment, besides a crazy Clark following a frightened Lana into a dark room and calling her name. That was good.

Comment

Crazy Clark: Lana. Lana, I just wanna talk!

hahahaha i was laughing so hard during this whole episode!!!

I think it's funny how Lana keeps referring to Chinese food. Doesn't Lex always sound like a fortune cookie?

Comment

No one's mentioned a great one, from Lionel's e-mail to Chloe:
              'There are no secrets.'

Comment

Lana should be truly afraid now. Doesn't she get that Clark has the potential to be a really wacko, obsessive boyfriend? The whole Stalker Clark sequence, with him pursuing Lana in the mansion was just priceless. H-eeeee-re's Clarkie!

Clark's 'popping up' line about kryptonians was funny too. Clark can be a danger to the whole town. Green kryptonite: good. Any other colour of kryptonite: not good at all.

Comment

"Did ya get that from a fortune cookie?"
                  Lana to Lex...classic

Comment

Lex: Something's happened to you.
                    Clark: Yeah, it's been a revalation.

My personal favorite

Comment

I thought the 'There are no secrets' was hilarious too! Lana brainwashing everyone: There are no thecreths!

Comment

I thought it was alittle amusing when he was like

Clark: "Whatever Lex was doing to you, I stopped him(or whatever he says)."
                        Lana: "Oh no, what'd you do to Lex?"
                        Clark: "Why do you care about him so much?"(With like a suspicious angry tone)

Just his change from the protecting loving boyfriend, to the suspicious an jealous boyfriend was kinda funny.

Comment

what does this mean exactly, can somone explain?

the quote "i am just glad that i wasn't your object of desire" or something like that . i am confused!

Comment

Chloe said for the first time she's glad she's not Clark's object of desire as in she's glad she's not Lana seeing as to how Lana is always in the hospitol and this time because Clark was jealous and choked her.

Comment

ooooooh so basically she is saying i am glad i am not lana right now, i think i got it. thanx

Comment

I liked when Lana came in and Lex said, "I think this is the part where I usually say, 'Lana, what are you talking about'?"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎