Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.06: Rat Saw God

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowqueen22, I just read your review and also discovered your blog so it was great. I will have to go back and read your other reviews of the show. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, they are right on target. I must find some time to sit and read the rest of your stuff. Thanks.

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed my review!!!!

Comment

i have a question.. if there was a bomb by the rats, the rats wouldnt be in one piece... so how could a bomb've been there?

Comment

Really depends on the location of the bomb and the rats. A certain kind of impact can allow the rats to remain intact. If they were close range, they would be in literal pieces.

Comment

yeah and especially since the rats went underwater... man that must be some strong tape!

maybe someone put the rats there to...... chew something.. bite something..

Comment

The water itself would have applied added pressure to the bomb's impact. It would still be the same blast, but it wouldn't be as effective an impact as it would be on land. Not to say that it wouldn't have any effect.

Just leads to more questions in the long run.

Comment

We also don't know that it was for sure a bomb... remember they just thought it sounded like a bomb. The rats could also have something to do with something entirely seperate from the bus crash... we just don't know at this point.

Comment

Just going to have to wait and find out more then.

Comment

the rats obviously were a good distance from a bomb if there even was one... i watched the bus scene again and i didn't see any suspicious marks or anything... hey maybe 2 people were trying to bring the bus down! one put the rats there(for a bizarre reason) and one put a bomb/some explosion somewhere on the bus... taping rats to a seat doesn't seem like something that would kill someone.. maybe they were meant to scare someone... hah... what i said probably doesnt make sense

Comment

It never does.

Comment

I moved my theory to the speculation section
                        Last edited by Mysticlies; 11-14-2005, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I was wondering who the other guy was in the cell with Logan and Aaron. They showed him a couple times so maybe he is significant. Don't overlook anything or anyone.

Comment

Don't honestly know.

Comment

Thanks NAJ... why don't you make nice comments about what i write

Comment

My dad had just come home from the hosptial when this epsoide aired so I wasn't up for reviewing it .

But this was a great episode. For some reason I have always wanted Cliff to have more screen time. It's RT & Co. fault for creating such interesting characters. The V & Clarence team up was priceless. I couldn't believe V kept giving that guy from the motel money just to look in the rooms. Logan is good with everybody. I'm taking what Aaron says with a grain of salt.

I was overjoyed to see Weevil. Logan shouldn't make Weevil grandmother and youger siblings/cousins live on the streets. Logan's beef is with Weevil not with his family.

I missed Wallace but a absence is going to make it just that much sweeter when he returns.

There is so much going on the bus crash, Felix death and now Abel's daughter. I finding hard to keep up with all the clues but I'm enjoying the jounrey that is S2. It was so sweet what V said to Abel in the hospial. Yeah V's a marshmellow .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎