Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.06: Rat Saw God

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks yq22!!! ok that new avi is really cool.. i am definitely going to look at your website and see all the nice avatars!

so there is a rat and a hairy brown thing.. and duct tape..
    Last edited by LaineSV11; 11-11-2005, 07:18 PM.

Comment

dead rat + bomb + destroyed bus= how is it all connected?

Comment

I was thinking the dead rat might be a calling card kinda thing... Or at least a clue to someone - but surely there'd be no way of guarenteeing that the rat would... 'survive' the crash?...

The calling card thing is pretty obvious in a way... but... What if the bus had really caught on fire etc, it would have gone.

Comment

Quotes from 2.6

Veronica Voiceover: A week ago I imagined this all differently – Keith Mars was supposed to ride his projected lead to a resounding victory, and me & Wallace were supposed to sneak some champagne before making slightly tipsy crank calls to former Sheriff Lamb. Instead, I’m riding out a nail-biter, while Wallace is off finding himself with his Dad in Chicago. Instead of a best friend, I’ve got an email address that won’t write back.

Cliff: You’re out of cocktail weenies and I’m out of cocktail.
          Veronica: We’re out of gin.
          Cliff: And I’m not particular.

Dick: Dude… my stepmom???
          Logan: I’m a total piece of crap.
          Dick: Better you than the cable guy I guess. And I’d be lying if to say I never perved on your mom while she was prancing ‘round the pool in that hardly there bikini of hers.
          Logan: Great… so no hard feelings???
          Dick: No… she gave me a few.

Veronica Voiceover: And I’m officially calling life unfair.

Cliff: I promise to hold his hair back if he has to make sick in the toilet.

Veronica: Congrats on your old man. I guess that makes you like Neptune’s First Daughter. Are you ready for all the parade waving and ribbon cutting?
          Gia: I thought I’d go more Bush twin style… you know public drunkenness, sluttiness and minor scandals. Speaking of which… what do you think about Dick?
          Veronica: Ahhhh… Casablances I presume… what can I say???? Dick is just… Dick.

Sacks: The Sheriff would like to have a word with you.
          Logan: And I’d like to be the cream filling in an Olson twin sandwich… but

Logan: Ahhhh… wow… I’m stunned. You like me, you really like me. Well first, I’d just like to say the other nominees are all such wonderfully gifted criminals. I want to thank my agent and my publicist for always shooting me from the left side.

Veronica Voiceover: Ibizza… I’d follow up in person but Dad’s pretty conservative about fact finding trips abroad.

Logan: So my tax dollars at work. Where were you??? Getting thirds at the crazy girl’s lunch buffet?
          Cliff: Actually they discontinued the buffet some health code thing.

Cliff: Having me represent you doesn’t make you look innocent… it makes you look like an arrogant jack ass.

Cliff: Now Lamb wants to keep you here supposedly to ease community tensions, but really cause he’s mean. Do the smart thing. Put Daddy’s money to work and get a real lawyer… or three. (Can I please be one of them???? A job & Logan all rolled into one!!!)

Logan: I just needed a little time to work through how you bashed by girlfriend’s skull in.
          Aaron: Well Logan… I made an unforgivable mistake but I am not a murderer.
          Logan: Ohhh… so you merely plowed my girlfriend and taped it for your home collection.

Aaron: Maybe my life is over.
          Logan: It may be.
          Aaron: But you shouldn’t throw yours away to spite me.

Cliff: So Chip, how ‘bout you thank me by taking the old block’s advice… get a new lawyer.

Veronica: Actually there is no “O” in naughty.
          Motel Attendant: It’s “knotty” with a “K” like in pine… it’s research.
          Veronica: Knotty Schoolgirls… what will they think of next???

Veronica: Actually I’m looking for someone.
          Motel Attendant: Well if it’s me congratulations. Otherwise, unless you get lucky at the Gas ‘N Sip, your options are pretty limited around here.

Veronica: If Aaron was really trying to take out a witness, then all those kids died because of me. And trying to figure it out is the only thing keeping me from going insane crazy, otherwise I just obsess about it twenty-four hours a day.

Keith: I’m here because of my daughter.
          Aaron: Now that’s funny… so am I.

Aaron: Wait a minute, you think I had something to do with the crash???. You are priceless Keith. You know, they gave you enough press you’d find a way to put me on the grassy knoll.

Veronica: Wow… where’d you learn that interrogating technique?
          Clarence: Harvard. Pretty convincing hysterical routine. Where’d you learn that?
          Veronica: Watching cheerleading tryout results.

Weevil: If you kick my family out…
          Logan: Have it your way… we’ll all live together in one big wacky sitcom family.

Veronica Voiceover: At least at the end of the day I get to curl up with my adorable honest boyfriend.
          Logan: It’s the sweater isn’t it??? Chicks can’t resist argyle.
          Veronica: Please let go of me.
          Logan: Ever the tease.

Comment

"Ibizza" - That'd better be on purpose.

Have you done a review?

Comment

I forgot to add that I loved Cliff. Was he in Season 1? I love his voice. Monotone, yet strangely interesting.

Haha, I loved that scene with him and Logan.

Edit: Thanks for the quotations YQ22. Must have been lots of work!

Comment

Perhaps the rat is a red herring? Take Lilly's murder, it was pretty straight forward in terms of crime- Someone killed her. The red herrings were the people who could have killed her. But with this mystery you have to ask yourself, who did it? How did they do it? Why did they do it? I think that this could just be a red herring to make people more confused. Though it would be interesting to see how (or if) Rob fits it to the greater mystery at hand!

Comment

Haven't gotten to the review yet... I promise it will be up on my Blog soon... just not yet!!!! This pesky thing called law school keeps getting in the way. And the quotes weren't that bad to do... just required me to watch the episode again... poor me!!! LOL!!!

Comment

thanks for the quotes yq

why isnt the rat in a million pieces? if there was a bomb right next to it, wouldn't it have exploded? i dont get that... ugh

Comment

K... so the review is up... a little different then some of my past reviews....

Comment

A-woo-hoo!

Comment

Dammit I missed it. I recorded it on wed. and the tape messed up. I tried getting it through "other means" and it fell through. I even tried to watch the Saturday repeat but my UPN affiliate is down. I am pissed.

Comment

They sometimes reair on UPN at 5pm on Sunday.

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
                            "Ibizza" - That'd better be on purpose.
                            Insert evil laugh here... hee hee!!!
                            Last edited by yellowqueen22; 11-12-2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Oh, and I was glad to find out it wasn't just me that cringed everytime... I took the episode over to a friends today, and we sat and watched it... I said, before watching it, that i found one thing annoying about the episode - not telling him what it was until after it'd happened.

Each time they said it, I could see his face grimace.

Comment

heyy yellowqueen, thanks for the review, it was great.
                                gosh dont know how much longer im gonna have to wait for to watch my shows again, ive got midterms coming up too. i wish they didnt take so long to download overhere (sorry theres no other way to watch em here).
                                thanks again though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎