Episode 2.06: Rat Saw God

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dead Rats explain the smell.

Comment

yq22... by the way i love your avatar! you get a new one practically everyday and it's hard to keep up with them!

you said that the guy with the glasses(the witness) was the one in 2.01 in the flashbacks... i remember the guy in that episode pretty well, he didn't have glasses, and their skin tones are different... the witness is in the next episode(or one coming up, searched him at imdb.com) so maybe they will say if he was the one who saw logan. I could just watch normal is the watchword over again and see the guy's face, also..

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
        Most people in North America go for the Z pronounciation... sorry to be the bearer of annoying news NAJ. Remember... our pronounciation over here is all mucked up. Americans make fun of me daily for my "Canadian" accent.
        Exactly, therefore I'm right, dammit.

Also, I checked with Dictionary.com - As far as I can tell with their pronounciation thing, it's in there as "..tha"

I duno, things like that piss me off, which is dumb, I know.

[Kinda-Off-Topic, I was watching Mythbusters the other day, and they were speaking about Fungi, pronouncing it "Fun-Gee"..That annoyed me aswell. I mean, the joke doesn't even work if you pronounce it that way.]

Apart from the whole Ibiza thing, I did really enjoy the episode, I just cringed everytime Veronica, or anyone else said the word.

Comment

While you are right about the pronounciation... the VM team was right in choosing to use this pronounciation because that is the common pronounciation over here.

Comment

Hush your mouth

Comment

Play nice!!!!

The reviews from this episode are coming in...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/tvtrac...es/002442.html (full recap plus snarky comments)

http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/11/09/ve...s-rat-saw-god/ (cute & funny review with quotes)

Comment

I love you all really... For the most part.

Comment

Gee thanks!!!!

Comment

I think it was a rat at the end!

weird how when Logan gets arrested and the second he leaves, Duncan walks in.

another weird thing, was when Veronica was talking on the bellphone, and the cameria angles to show her face and then her hair, I just remembered her short hair!. Well that was the weird moment of the day!

Comment

I am wondering if the smell that Dick was complaining about came from the dead rats taped to the seats?

edit* sorry VMBTVSFAN I didnt see your post. Guess Dick wasnt just complaining cause it was a public school bus.
                      Last edited by Neptune Nut; 11-10-2005, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Most people in North America go for the Z pronounciation... sorry to be the bearer of annoying news NAJ. Remember... our pronounciation over here is all mucked up. Americans make fun of me daily for my "Canadian" accent.
                        What's this "I-Be-Tha"/"I-Be-Zah" business? I obviously missed something. I don't get it : (

Comment

In the show, they pronounced "Ibiza" I-Be-Zah... The correct pronounciation is "I-Be-Tha". However, being all american, and such, they used their pronounciation... The wrong pronounciation!

Comment

Was there a preview at the end of your episode???? They didn't air one for me... so sad.
                            They aired one here in La$ Vega$, although it wasn't immediate. They went to a commerical break and then showed it then a commerical for "Top Model Week" and "Eve" and then the closing credits

Comment

Oh! I see. I get it!

That particular island was also featured in About A Boy where Hugh Grant's character compared himself to Ibiza.

Except he pronounced it properly!

P.S. About A Boy was a fantastic movie. Anybody should definitely check it out if they have the chance.

Comment

Rats & Buses

Here's the picture of the rat... for your consideration!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎