Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which has been the worst episode this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastdaughterofkrypton
    Aqua: worst acting, worst guest star and Lois got really anoying for me first time ever!

AGREE!!! AGREE!!!! Actually, Lois is annoying all the time for me. A.C. was overly-muscular, Lois was just odd, and wouldn't Clark superspeed out of the way when the waterball was coming at him? Tjat REALLY annoys me. A ton. Here's my list, from least favorite to fave:

1. AQUA
    2. Exposed
    3. Thirst- hey!! I liked it!!
    4. Mortal
    5./6. Tied with Arrival and Hidden

Comment

Aqua was bad all through but, while Mortal had some good scenes, the illogical and completely appalling Clana sex, showing us a Clark who'd not only date a girl who hates people like him but would lie to have sex with her and then Hidden in which he complains about having his abilities and a destiny to fulfill because nothing is as important as screwing Lana Lang, were really the worst in a way. That gave us a man who's so selfish he seems to have lost any hope of ever being Superman becasue he wants to make Lana the center of the universe. This whole story arc is awful.

Comment

Thirst. It's not the whole vampire thing, it's just the way they went about it. And the whole beginning scene with the scantily clad sorority girls totally turned me off before the ep was even 10 minutes in. I loved the Marsters scenes, though.

Comment

Thirst rules supreme in this thread. I can't see this season getting any worst. I hope it doesn't.

Comment

Thirst. It had no point whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Source
              No episode of Smallville is bad or worse or worst.
              you got that right..i dont ever sonsider SV bad

Comment

-Aqua. (Just bad, lame)
                -Exposed. (Okay-bad, kind of funny)
                -Thirst. (Not that bad, real funny)

Other than that I'm happy with the previous episodes and the one coming up next even though I havn't seen it yet.

Comment

there going to have an episode called hunger about werewolfs
                  ahhooo werewolf in smallville

Comment

Wasn't there an episode called Hunger already? The Jodi girl, fat sucking FotW?

Comment

I think that was called "Craving"...?

Comment

I dont think they have had a bad episode this season. They have had some good mythological ones and some light humor ones. I personally enjoyed exposed and all the episodes this season. tonights episode looks really good as does the one next week. I cant wait. I love smallville!!

Comment

aqua, thirst and exposed were all equally rate 2/10 for me. Not that exciting. But if you watch the trailer for splinter - you know its gonna get real goooood from now one 10/10!!!!

Comment

My least favorite episode was Thirst, but even that episode had some very worthy scenes in it. I'm pretty happy with the way this season is going.

Comment

is it weird for me to say that i love all the episodes this season, so far?

but of course, there were some episodes that i liked more than others.

Comment

Exposed was mostly lame, it was like a throw back to the low point of S4. :P

I missed Aqua, so i don't know about that. Thirst was better than expected, so it's been a strong season so far.

I just hope Exposed isn't a sign of what's to come, seems like TPTB always get lazy after having a few good eps early, then it churn out a bunch of filler that is boring and/or makes no sense. A couple strong eps in the middle, then more recycled tripe while they save all the important stuff for the final episode. Same pattern every season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎