Episode 2x06 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for this episode. Aaron Echolls returns. He is so scary. In the preview he says to Keith that he's not a murderer. I was yelling at the tv, "You are too psycho."

This one looks like it will be awesome.

Comment

Unless you go with some people's theory that he wasn't really the killer... but then his behavior with Veronica in the finale would be a tad over the top in my opinion... I can't imagine him going that psycho & risking that much just to prevent a sex scandel... but acting that way to prevent himself from going to jail for murder... makes a little more sense.

Comment

but then his behavior with Veronica in the finale would be a tad over the top in my opinion... I can't imagine him going that psycho & risking that much just to prevent a sex scandel... but acting that way to prevent himself from going to jail for murder... makes a little more sense.
        It wasn't really that over the top. Things didn't really get crazy until Veronica crashed the car. And it was more than just a sex scandal. Lilly probably wasn't 18 before her death. So it would have been statutory rape, and with the Kane's clout it definetly would have been persued vigorously. Probably get a minimal jail sentence, but after that, who is going to hire him. He's an aging action star who's days in the business were probably numbered as it was, but this incident would probably end his career. I don't think he is innocent. I think the non-blurry editing of the flashback and more importantly, Veronica and Lilly's final conversation in the pool, make no sense unless Aaron is indeed the killer.

Comment

You don't think attacking a girl in her car, locking her in a freezer, setting it on fire, and violently attacking the ex-sherrif of the town over the top???? Those seem like HUGE risks for someone, even if he is implicated in a sex scandal & statutory rape. And while being an aging acting star may be motivation, I really don't think it would end his career, just look at all the other celebs getting accused of crimes, they just get more famous.

But I agree the ending of the finale would make no sense if Aaron were not the killer... plus RT & the gang said that the real killer would be behind bars by the end of season one. It would be a really cheap trick to now come out and say Aaron isn't really the killer.

Comment

The fridge burning WAS over the top! someone wouldn't just randomly lock someone in a fridge, beat their father up, and try to burn you alive if he was bored! that was a big deal!

Anyway.. I wonder what Aaron is talking about... everyone knows/believes he killed Lilly... it would be annoying if he didn't actually kill her...

Comment

I'm just wondering what Weidman's role is going to be in this episode. Is he asking Veronica for help or is that Koontz?

Comment

I don't think that the fridge and the burning alive was too over the top. If Aaron was able to kill Lily, than he is more than able to kill Veronica. I think that Aaron didn't particularly plan to kill Lily. He probably was just caught in the moment of getting caught and reacted poorly. On the other hand, I think they he planned to kill Veronica because she knew about Aaron and Lily. Perhaps he thought that since he got away with Lily's murder that another one was no big deal.

Comment

I only said it was over the top if Aaron wasn't the killer.

Comment

wiedman... he finally returns.... that is good

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎