No announcement yet.

no lana???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingjedi
    I thought Lana was missed big time. The show was ok but it was definitely lacking without her. She's one of the big 3.
    I agree with you on this one.

I know that there is no way Lana could have fit into this story line, but the writers could have found a spot for Martha. I can't say that I hated this episode, but it wasn't great either. I mean, Lois is okay, but this is Smallville not Superman's Adventures. Therefore there is no need to focus on Lois centered episodes. That being said, I fully expect next week's episode to be fantastic.

Comment

Re: Fun Episode....from beginning to end

Originally posted by CK&CK
      Lana's okay as long as she doesn't get self righteous and snotty with anyone, feel forced into an episode, or is part of some ludicrous storyline (such as a Flying Vampire Squirrel in Black Leather). If they keep those things in check, then I tend to not dislike her so much. You see...to me.... she's always been part of the Big 3 in name only. So for her not to be in this episode was kind of refreshing........and kind of odd?.......not having to fast forward so much when re-watching that is.
      Call me crazy. I love Lana drama.

I agree -- she can be short tempered, self-absorbed, she has double standards for herself and other people, she gets sef-righteous. I think she's fun to watch. She drives me nuts, she's suspcious of Clark, but that's part of the chemistry of the show. And she has a lot of good moments. She's an interesting character. I just wish she'd get a decent story arc.

I mean, seriously, if there were no Lana drama -- would you like the show better? I'm really asking.

Comment

umm ..... proabably .... :P

Comment

im glad they didn't stick some pointless and stupid clana scene in this episode this was about lois and clark and lana being there would have been pointless and awkard

lana:how could you go to a strip club and tuck money in lois bra clark

clark: i was undercove lana doing some investigation

Lana: ya right clark i think we need space if you not gonna be honest with me then maybe we should reevalute our relation ship *flips hair storms off*

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
            Best Lana Episode Ever... Oh, wait, she wasn't there...

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
            I mean, Lois is okay, but this is Smallville not Superman's Adventures. Therefore there is no need to focus on Lois centered episodes.
            I'm gonna say what someone who did a review for the Season 4 DVD set said: "You can't have ANY form of Superman without Lois Lane"

It doesn't matter if it's Smallville or any other show, Lois is still crucial

I love what was said in the newest SV Magazine:

"She [Lois] is a very important character to the Smallville/Superman mythology and she is a series regular in season five, so she is indeed now a big - and crucial - part of Smallville"

Last edited by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~; 11-06-2005, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
              [B"She [Lois] is a very important character to the Smallville/Superman mythology and she is a series regular in season five, so she is indeed now a big - and crucial - part of Smallville"

[/B]
              Not that I don't think Lana isn't important to the show -- this is Smallville after all -- but that quote just made my day!
              Last edited by Chihiro; 11-06-2005, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Fun Episode....from beginning to end

Originally posted by Watching Smallville

I agree -- she can be short tempered, self-absorbed, she has double standards for herself and other people, she gets sef-righteous. I think she's fun to watch. She drives me nuts, she's suspcious of Clark, but that's part of the chemistry of the show. And she has a lot of good moments. She's an interesting character. I just wish she'd get a decent story arc.

I mean, seriously, if there were no Lana drama -- would you like the show better? I'm really asking.
                I have to say as much as I find the Lois-and-Clark banter very entertaining, I like it when Lana's in the show, as long as she gets a good storyline. All that stuff you mentioned about Lana made SV good to watch when they were in high school, but I just hope now that they're in college, and after all that Lana's been through, they'd have a more mature storyline for her. So far, it's okay, but I hope it gets better.

Comment

Re: Re: Fun Episode....from beginning to end

Originally posted by Watching Smallville

In the back of my mind, I've always wondered about that. She's actually been effective in helping the progression of the other characters, just not her self. And yeah, the drama does add zest here and there....until it goes overboard and I'm forced to keep a barf bag by the sofa. So for that reason, this episode was kind of refreshing. Now, it's the writters task to smoothly integrate her into the next episode without it feeling forced......and having one episode without her, simply because she wasn't needed in this particular episode, is a well placed step in the right direction. So in the end, I guess that's why I said that "she's okay.....if kept in check".....because I really do believe that she's one of the Big 3 in name only.......now, if she didn't feel forced in so often.....I'd probably have less grounds to feel that way about it. Thats just my honest view on the matter.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Fun Episode....from beginning to end

Originally posted by CK&CK
                    And yeah, the drama does add zest here and there....until it goes overboard and I'm forced to keep a barf bag by the sofa.

I also appreciate Lois that much more because I've seen the Clark/Lana relationship. I'm constantly thinking -- Lois is a real change for this guy. Shows major progression in his character that this is the type of woman he chooses in the final anlaysis.
                    Last edited by Watching Smallville; 11-06-2005, 02:35 PM.

Comment

lana is a great high school crush but lois is the future a more sophisticated woman for clark kent/superman to love. i always thoght that lana had more chemistry with jason then she did whith clark but thats just me i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                        I'm gonna say what someone who did a review for the Season 4 DVD set said: "You can't have ANY form of Superman without Lois Lane"

It doesn't matter if it's Smallville or any other show, Lois is still crucial

I love what was said in the newest SV Magazine:

"She [Lois] is a very important character to the Smallville/Superman mythology and she is a series regular in season five, so she is indeed now a big - and crucial - part of Smallville"
                        I know you're right, but I'm still in denial. I can't help it, I like the Clana... I think Lois is great for Superman, whenever I watch the movies I'm hooked on their relationship, but on Smallville I like Lana being with Clark. It won't last, but I think that's why I like it, as weird as that may sound.

Comment

Clana needs to gothe future is with Lois but I have to wonder why Lana wasn't in it? Maybe there's something in the editing room that's going to pop up on the Season 5 DVD, where Lana get's angry with Clark for going to a gentleman's club.

Comment

Lana wasn't in this cause Kristin was filming her movie "Partition"

Comment

who cares any episode free of lana is like bliss

Comment

no lana, no lana, no o no lana..

*sings blissfully*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎