Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, I'm Thirsty!...It'll Be PURE FUN!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? I though Draculana was the A plot of Thirst and Lex/Fine and Chloe/Fischer were the B plots?

Comment

RedPhoenix23, I believe your avatar quote should read, "I Vwant (with a lisp) to suck your blood."

Comment

Originally posted by GatorTex
        RedPhoenix23, I believe your avatar quote should read, "I Vwant (with a lisp) to suck your blood."

Believe it or not, I tried that! I didn't have enough space for 1 more letter, and I couldn't just have Vant instead Vwant because it would look like a spelling error!

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

I love vampires. My favorite monster period. Always has been. I have seen a lot of films, and most of the TV shows dealing with the genre.

But in Smallville, it just seems wrong.

When I saw the AOL clip of Lana's so called iniation... Man, that was terrible. The girl they chose to play the Buffy Sanders character is just such a bad actress.

The episode will have some enjoyable stuff in it, and it is a Halloween episode, so of course I will be watching. I just wish they wouldn't throw a roadblock in the progress they have made so far with the season.

Comment

The Vampires are FOTW. It also a Dig to Buffy the Vampire Slayer cause James Marsters

stared the as "Spike" like a dig to Marvel on the Spidey character in 1.02 Metamorphosis.
              Sucked or Bites, Not!
              Originally posted by GatorTex
              Seriously, Halloween or not, witches & vamps are retarded Kreukie. Smallville needs to stick with Krypto freaks and not your everyday cheap horror flick.
              Lana's Canine Teeth!! No punishment for vampires? SuperLana or Draculana Heat vision. Buffy or Cluless

Comment

Only good thing, Clark dressed as Zorro! (yummy!) Two heroes in one.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎