Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DON'T LIKE AQUAMAN . . . white teeth??!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, I honestly don't find his face all that attractive... But those muscles... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

And yes, they could investigate him for steroids, but because his skin is normal, they COULD take blood from him (unlike Clark) or urine and it would be clean and everything, so that prolly wouldn't be too much of an issue. Of course, he's no longer at Miami anymore... Wonder what his coach would be thinking about his star swimmer just disappearing?
    shirkie

Comment

Right again shirkie.

He probably thinks his star swimmer left for AUBURN!

Comment

Hee! Then again, everyone who comes to "Smallville" pretty much disappears. His coach'll probably assume he ended up in Belle Reve like everyone else who is a guest sta-- errrrr, who visits the little town of Smallville.
        shirkie

Comment

Hmm... I wonder if his teeth are designed to provide light in the dark depths of the ocean, like that piranha-type fish shown in Finding Nemo...

Diver 1: "Pretty dark down here"
          Diver 2: "I don't think there's any forms of life"
          <Aquaman's white teeth slowly appear out of the darkness>
          Diver 1: "Is it a shark? A whale?"
          Diver 2: "I don't know, but it's gonna try to eat us!"
          <Divers quickly swim off>
          Aquaman: "I was only going to say hello...."

Comment

Ugh I answered yes when I thought this was a poll asking if I liked Aquaman.

Comment

I think alot of people who did not like aquaman had a problem with Lois liking someone other then Clark. People, there is nothing wrong with Lois liking someone other then clark. Its like people are jealous for Clark by proxi.

Comment

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh that's not necessarily true. If Aquaman was less one-dimensional, or ED and AR had better chemistry together, it'd be one thing, but the Aquaman/Lois pairing just didn't work.
                shirkie

Comment

Originally posted by gloria
                  i hated the sound of his flip flops....i thought there was something wrong with the sound on my computer...i mean do people actally do that..wear flip flops all the time i mean?...like your in a farm and your wearing flip flops?...they couldve at least got him to wear normal clothes in at least one scene...

HEY dont people in smallville notice he didnt change his clothes...ok we get the point with the ref to his orange and green clothes but did he have to wear it the whole way through the show

cant believe lois actally liked HIM!
                  Funny you should say that.
                  YES! Strangely enough my brother wears flip flops and shorts and a tank or tee shirt all the time and is a total jock. Except at work. Of course he lives in Hawaii, but Florida is Hawaii kind of. I thought maybe they were different clothes in the same school colors and swimming team gear. How long was the episode suppose to take place in. I can't remember.

Comment

Re: DON'T LIKE AQUAMAN . . . white teeth??!!

Originally posted by bluehybrid69
                    This guy is so lame . . . I mean common his perky white teeth, his orange and green outfit. The Flash was represented way better, this guy is even more cocky then Bart . . .
                    Flash was a kid who stole everything in sight, he wasn't a superhero in Smallville.
                    Aquaman is cool dude I don't know what ur talking about. He's a real superhero. He will do whatever it takes for what he loves, that make him a real superhero.

Originally posted by gloria
                    i hated the sound of his flip flops....i thought there was something wrong with the sound on my computer...i mean do people actally do that..wear flip flops all the time i mean?...like your in a farm and your wearing flip flops?...they couldve at least got him to wear normal clothes in at least one scene...

HEY dont people in smallville notice he didnt change his clothes...ok we get the point with the ref to his orange and green clothes but did he have to wear it the whole way through the show

cant believe lois actally liked HIM!
                    Dude he's Aquaman he lives in the water and he didn't change his clothes because that episode was all within one day;big deal.
                    Last edited by Smallville is the best; 05-24-2006, 08:25 PM.

Comment

yeah,

and i wear flip-flops all the time, and no one seems to mind

Comment

Yeah I liked him, his teeth where a bit fake looking but who cares?
                        I voted yes.

Comment

Re: Re: DON'T LIKE AQUAMAN . . . white teeth??!!

Originally posted by Smallville is the best

Aquaman is cool dude I don't know what ur talking about. He's a real superhero. He will do whatever it takes for what he loves, that make him a real superhero.
                          even if that includes glorified eco-terrorism.

Comment

He was cool for a fish.

Comment

He was o.k. i guess. That was funny about the flip flop sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎