Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPN site preview

i dont know if anyone else is having the problem, but i have not been able to watch the preview or opening scene from the new episode on the UPN site. http://www.upn.com/shows/veronica_mars/

whenever i try to load them, it errors out my computer, this didn't work for episode one stuff either.

any ideas? or is everyone having this problem.

Had no issue with it. Have you tried to redownload RealPlayer?

Comment

i had the same prob

Comment

Could be either server issues or Real Player problems.

Comment

i updated real player, but still doesn't work. kinda sucks to be me, huh?

Comment

heyy i know a lot of ppl are against downloading shows of the net ... but i dont live in the us or canada so dont really have a choice ... they're still showing season 5 of friends here so u can imagine.
            i went to torrentspy and they dont have the second episode of season 2 of veronica mars. does anyone have it out there or know where it is available ... thanks.

Comment

give it a day, sometimes two. those sites take awhile. because, people who download are idiots, and couldn't find there way out of a paperbag.

Comment

It usually takes 2 or 3 days max before it hits the net.

Comment

There is already a thread in the sticky section of the spoiler page all about the UPN Opening Scene Preview and there is no posting about downloading allowed.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎