No announcement yet.

The Shocker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shocker

I just watched the rerun on UPN last night, and can't believe that I missed Logan flashing "The Shocker" by the pool when he was talking about his plans for that evening. Even funnier when you consider the fact Dick's stepmom was the woman he was refering too. I'm surprised UPN's standards and practices let that in. Was this the first time "the shocker" has made network TV"?

what i dont get it i dont remember that

Comment

The Shocker

Comment

I know it's been a number of cable shows, but I've never really seen it on network television that much. Maybe on SNL, MadTV or South Park (which is on the WB these days), but beyond that it's a rarity.

Funny how the networks don't condone sexuality and this appears. Must not care that much. Which reminds me of South Park the movie.

Comment

Wow... that was just about the funniest description I've ever read... and all the different sayings.... some of them are so lame/bad I can't help bursting out with laughter.

Comment

I was just speaking to my friend about it (who, i was shocked to find out, she knew what it was... She's not the type)... Anyway, yeah.. I like all the "A.K.A's"

Comment

Happens while they are sitting at the pool. Dick asks Logan if he is going to something with them that night and Logan responds that he has other things to attend to while flashing "the shocker". Dick guffaws and responds with a "shocker" of his own. The very next scene is the restaurant confrontation where we find out Duncan and Veronica are dating.

Comment

ive neer even heard of this before and didnt even notice it in the episode

Comment

when were logan and kendall first getting together? because kendall did good acting when she was yelling at logan saying she wasnt a cook..

Comment

when were logan and kendall first getting together? because kendall did good acting when she was yelling at logan saying she wasnt a cook..
                    You could tell something was up, the way she looked at Logan. Even without the spoilers, I would've been able to predict that paradigm shift in the show.
                    Last edited by VMBTVSFAN.; 10-04-2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I saw the hand signal but I didn't know it was The Shocker. I figured it was just another guy hand shakey thing but then I learned what it was online and it made more sense!

Comment

I noticed that, wondered if it was suposed to be the same jesture that got a lot of dicussion on Rescue Me last year.

Comment

The censors probably didn't know what it meant.

Comment

heck, for all we know, the censors may have thought it stood for VERONICA. you know? they aren't the smartest people in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                              I'd say sometime after Veronica's Papa tossed him out and the start of the season. That's the best I can think of for now until we start getting more details.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎