No announcement yet.

Brandon Hillock (Deputy Sacks) Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Hillock (Deputy Sacks) Picture Thread

Okay so last night I called my friend that works on the crew of Veronica Mars - I was soooo mad becuase he would not tell me who was at the door.

So we talk about how I need Veronica Mars therapy because I am so addicted to the show - and he offers to let me talk to some of the cast. Well I first asked for Jason and jason wasn't around the Kraft Service table but Deputy Sacks was. Now some of you may be confused who Deputy Sacks is because I don't think he ever speaks - he is the cop with the huge mustache - I am sure he was there when evil Mr Echolls was aressted.

Anyway, I told him about the message boards and he wanted to know if there was any discussion going on about him - he was mildly disapointed when I said no - so anyway - I promised him I would start one about him and include a good picture of him. So I went onto his MYSPACE and downloaded this one - he is a pretty good looking guy.

Here is a picture of deputy sacks in action from the Neptune site

Comment

I remember him from the show... the mustache is definately off-putting... but the myspace photo is cute. I guess this means he is still a character on the show this season.... one character that we know isn't dead yet!!!

Comment

Yes, he is kind of cute in the MYSPACE picture, and I do remeber him, it is sad not much people talk about him.

Comment

Well hopefully he comes to this thread... reads it... and it cheers him up. Now that we've started a thread... it isn't sad any more!!!! Wow... I sound way too cheerful.

Comment

lol, I can NEVER choose between VM and Smallville, my favorite shows IN THIS FREAKIN' BORING, IDIOTIC WORLD!!!!

But, I think he has seen this thread, I am sure the person that started this thread has told him that they made a thread for him!

Comment

Deputy Sacks is played by Brandon Hillock... and you can find his bio at IMDB

Comment

On behalf of Brandon, I'd just like to say thank you. It's so nice to see fans who take interest in more than just the main characters. Brandon is truly an awesome guy. He's one of a kind. He's definitely one of those genuine people that are hard to come by.

How do I know?

I'm friends with him.

If you want to know more about Brandon Hillock, check out his production companies youtube page at youtube.com/pintopictures

He's also on an internet spin-off series of "Heroes" called "Villains."

He is also one of, if not THE best Jack Sparrow impersonator out there.
                MarkedMen.net

Comment

I never thought twice about Deputy Sacks, but I saw his imdb profile, and without the 'stache, he is quite a cutie!

Comment

Holy crap! No way is that the same guy! He looks NOTHING like Deputy Sacks! He is HOT!

I'm just totally surprised. He seems like a really nice guy.....

Comment

Haha...yeah Sacks seemed so...blah on the show. I would have expected a decent looking guy under the moustache and uniform, but never did I think there would be a hottie under there!

Comment

It makes me rethink that one women that went out with him! Do you remember that epsiode? When Veronica needs to find out which kid Meg babysits is being abused so she get's that divorced teacher to go to that benefit so she can watch her BRATTY kid!

The woman comes to pick up her son and she's humming happily and murmuring "Mommy's got a date with Deputy Sacks..." or something....at the time it's funny because he's kind of a gomer in the show, but heck man! She is too old for him!

Comment

I just recently watched that and I must have missed it...but that is hilarious! I don't even think he was that bad, it was just that Lamb was super mean to him...But I guess that teacher knew what was underneath his deputy appearance!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎