Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charmed (Original WB Series)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also have the CC Playboy issue. I just wish she could have a chance at winning Playmate of the Year. They should've made her one of the Playmates of the Month. My roomate had a subscription, so the day that issue hit newstands I had to go get my own copy (in case, any of you were wondering if I was an avid reader).
    And yes, the layout was very tasteful and classy. But, that's Playboy for ya'. They're not going to make any actress look distateful.

KALS SON, you do seem to be getting very excited. I could probably scan a pic or two and send em' your way, if you want. That's if you are of age, of course...

Comment

• Yea that would be nice when was the copy issued.

Comment

• I'll pm you...
        It was the June 2004 issue. So, it's been awhile.

Comment

• Ook.

Comment

• Piper cuz she is the best!!
            Prue
            Pheobe
            Paige

Comment

• Surprised no-one's said Geri yet... or is that just a UK joke?

Comment

• I chose Piper because she is funny, down-to-earth quality about her. She's the middle child who had to become the oldest which I can totally relate to .

Comment

• I'd have to go with Piper because she is Great!!!!!!!!! i also think Holly Marie Combs is the best actress out of the selection aswell!!!

Comment

• I chose Piper because a) She's the most mature, level headed of the three sisters b) She's the only one of them that doesn't get on my nerves c) She has a cool personality d) Holly Marie Combs is the best actress of the 3 of them e) She's the only sister that dresses like a normal woman and doesn't wear weird, slutty clothes.

Prue was my second favorite. Honestly, I never cared as much for the show when they dropped her. I liked Phoebe in the first few seasons but in later seasons I started really disliking the character. And I could never warm up to Paige.

Comment

• Piper... I just like the powers

Comment

• Piage. Big Rose fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLS
                          Surprised no-one's said Geri yet... or is that just a UK joke?
                          That joke is so bad...

Comment

• Phoebe used to be my favorite character of the show for the first 4 seasons, I really enjoyed Paige in season 5, the last two years Piper has been my favorite. Piper was always a second close. I really din't liked that Prue always had the attention the first 3 seasons.

Comment

• I voted Pru. She was on before the show got really cheesy... not that I mind cheesy... but still. Pru was the one who kept everything in check... was strong and took the burden of being a with the hardest. Plus I have a little soft spot for Shannon.

Comment

• i started watch charmed 2 years ago eitehr season 6 or 7(is charmed going on 8 or9?) any way ....but i started watching it on TNT and now they are on season 3 so i have almost seen all the episodes.....I cant believe they killed Prue off she is great i love her!!!!they should of kept her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎