30 18.63%
  • Phoebe

39 24.22%
  • Prue

19 11.80%
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Smile Charmed (Original WB Series)

who else likes charmed?

i LOVE charmed. my second favorite show. my favorite character would have to be piper.

Just when I'd lost hope, CHARMED is getting interesting again. I mean, darn! I'm as eager for CHARMED to resume as I am for ANGEL (episode 100, here we come!) and SMALLVILLE, and a few other select shows, to pick back up.

I gotta know who Chris is! I know who I think he is, and who I want him to be, but I gotta know! And the sooner, the better. And will he be able to save Wyatt?

And when is the next new episode?
    Last edited by Dannyblue1; 12-02-2003 at 10:27 AM.

I still can't believe that Alyssa Milano cut her hair that short. She's still the hottest woman alive, but she was soooo much hotter when she had really long hair.

I love literature, drawing, hiking, blogging... an
    I love this series, I can't wait for season six, although I'll have to
    My favourite character, I can't choose, I would say Piper, Paige, Leo. They are the ones I like most.
    I love Piper and Paige's powers, and Leo's the perfect husband for Piper and he's a great father to Wyatt.
    Love the baby as well, a cute kid. With a shield, and some heavy magical powers, I'm sure that'll provide enough funny stories about 'how to raise a magical baby'.

I'm a big fan of the series but I think that some episodes don't have very serious storylines. Most of the time I really enjoy the episodes and each of the previous season finales were nearly excellent, I loved it that every very last scene of a season includes someone closing the door of the Halliwell mansion. In season five it was the Halliwell sister's new White Lighter, Chris.

I am totally Charmed hooked!
    LOkk at my sig, duh! lol
    I just love the show! Smallville and Charmed are my two faves!!!

I am certainly up for any kind of discussion! lol

How free can we be in talking about the show? I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't want to be about the current storyline...even though I think I kinda already did. But I got a question about what's going on now that I'd love to ask my fellow CHARMED fans.

And it's true. CHARMED is usually a little more "lightweight" (and not in a bad way) than SMALLVILLE, and certainly ANGEL and BtVS. But I like variety, so that's cool with me.

Oh, and I kinda like AM's hair. Of course, I'm the queen of low maintanance, so there ya go.

I watched the show ever since last season when I found out Drew Fuller, from "Black Sash", was going to be a regular on the show.

Well, SFX always includes a couple of reviews (spoilers enough there) of the latest episodes that are airing in the US so I usually know everything about the episodes, long before they come to my TV screen.
    So I don't really mind spoilers. It's your opinion that matters.
    Last edited by Dukegirl; 12-07-2003 at 05:55 AM.

Yep! I agree! In Greece we are in the fourth season which i have already seen and it is kindda blah! but i have read all eppie summaries on varioous sites! He hE!
    I like AM"s hair too! I like what she does with her hair and that she changes it! but her short haircut is ok not my fave though! It kinda makes her look younger though!

So, who do you guys think Chris is? It's the subject of much debate, which is fun in itself. But what are your theories? Who did you think he was before this season started, and who do you think he is now that we're about 1/3 of the way through?

Even without having seen season 6 I think we cannot trust everything he says or does. There's something mysterious about this guy...

SPOILERS AHEAD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW, DON'T READ

The episode "Chris Crossed" proved that, without a doubt, Chris is good. He did, in fact, come back in time to save Wyatt...from himself. In the future, Wyatt is evil. Actually, Wyatt doesn't think of himself as evil. He pretty much says, "Good and evil...I'm so past that." Like every good megalomaniac, all he seems to care about is having power and control. And he seems to have destroyed half of San Francisco to get it.

Chris came back in time to stop whatever it is that's going to turn Wyatt evil. He just has no idea what that is. He seems to not want to think Wyatt went bad on his own, but that a demon got to him somewhere along the line.

That's another thing. It seems like Chris and Future!Wyatt were pretty close. Wyatt feels like Chris betrayed him by going back to the past to "save" him. As Wyatt says to Chris, "If anyone else tried what you tried, I would have killed them. But you..."

Now, as for why Chris has been so sneaky, Chris will do anything to save the future from Evil Wyatt. He hopes he can do that by stopping Wyatt from turning evil in the first place. But, if he can't, he might have to kill Wyatt. As he said when he was alone with baby Wyatt in the present, "If I can't save you, I swear to God I'll stop you."

Now, I don't think Leo or the Charmed Ones would ever going along with that. Even if they could see all the destruction Future Wyatt will cause (including hunting down other witches so there's almost no-one left who can be a threat to him).

In short, Chris is good. And he seems to have good reason to be a little sneaky and closed-mouthed for the time being.

Hey, that explains a lot! Like I said before, I don't mind spoilers since SFX gives you a monthly update on the newest episodes. Now I really can't wait for new episodes of Charmed! First thing I loved about Chris - his looks. Makes me want to be a Halliwell.

i hate chris. he seems gay to me.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

When Chris first appeared, a lot of people thought he was actually Wyatt. I, and many others, thought he was just evil. Now, we know neither one is true.

Now, the big speculation is that he might be Piper and Leo's second son, Wyatt's younger brother.

The evidence? Well, Chris is part whitelighter, part witch. He can orb, like Leo. He has telekinesis, just like Pru did. We've seen him blow Leo up...sort of like Piper blows people up. And last, but not least, he was able to summon and use the Book of Shadows, something you'd think only a Halliwell would be able to do.

Also, he seems to get upset every time Piper goes on a date, but not in a romantic way. More like kids whose parents are divorced don't like it when one parent starts dating. We've seen Chris be with women (several, actually). But when three witches disguised as the Charmed Ones (so he thought they were Pheobe, Piper, and Paige) came on to him, he seemed totally freaked out. Sort of like you would if your aunts started hitting on you.

There are other little things. Like how he acted like he didn't care that Leo didn't like him early on but you could see that, deep down, he really did. And, in relation to Wyatt, Leo said something like, "I'm a father first," and Chris seemed really happy to hear that. In one episode, Chris started to say to Piper, "In my entire life, I've never seen you..." then, he cut himself off, and tried to downplay what he'd said. And, in this last episode, Piper says to Chris, who never mentioned he was part witch until Piper couldn't freeze him, "You have a lot of explaining to do, young man!" She sounded very 'motherly' if you ask me.

Also, there's the fact that Future!Wyatt, who seems to have no problem killing anyone else, didn't want to kill Chris. Instead, he wanted to turn him so, apparantly, Chris could rule by his side or something.

Of course, it might turn out that Chris isn't a Halliwell, but I think it would be cool if he is.

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast