Anime&Manga

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
    I don't even have the game anymore lol

Oh wait DBZ is anime? Oh then I've seen all DBZ, all DBGT & most of DB. They show them almost everyday!

Yeah thats it.

The tv show was though (Kinda), i really got into it too. It didnt really have much to go on theres only so many times you can see two little plastic thingys collide
    Oh. I have about...ten Pocket Monsters games. XD

Yes! All of the Dragon Balls are animes. They're one of those ground-breaking animes.

Yeah, I saw it. You should have SEEN the animation and heard the music. They were both drop-dead gorgeous. It was a superb movie, although the ending was a bit rushed. :/

XD

Comment

lol - I've had red, blue, sliver, gold, and another 2 I can't remember what they are though.

Yeah those were great series I loved every second of them.

I wanted to see it but its only being shown in seleted arts theatres over here .

Comment

lol - I've had red, blue, sliver, gold, and another 2 I can't remember what they are though.

Yeah those were great series I loved every second of them.

I wanted to see it but its only being shown in seleted arts theatres over here .
        Yelow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, Snap, Puzzle League, and Hey you Pikachu. :P

Yeah.

I was lucky to see it myself. X_x; I think Disney is trying to hide the fact that all of the Miyazaki films are better than any movie that they've come out with since the Lion King. And the ironic part is, the Lion King was based off of an old anime. XP

Comment

I also had yellow, silver and colossuem. I'm not sure if I had ruby and I know didn't have the others.

LOL - Disney movies are awful now nothing can compare to anime (I'm only judging from akira and a couple of the dbz movies).

Comment

I also had yellow, silver and colossuem. I'm not sure if I had ruby and I know didn't have the others.

LOL - Disney movies are awful now nothing can compare to anime (I'm only judging from akira and a couple of the dbz movies).
            Nintendo-Full of greedy Bastards.

Go watch the Miyazaki films (Spirited Away is a good place to start) and you can really see how much better Studio Ghibli is.

Comment

- that they are.

I will. Just have to buy it. My bro says that Akira is regaurded as the best anime is that right?

Comment

- that they are.

I will. Just have to buy it. My bro says that Akira is regaurded as the best anime is that right?
                It's hailed as one of the best. The absolute best anime movie is all opinion. Some say Akira, some say Ghost in the Shell, some say Spirited away, ect..

My personal favorite was Howl's Moving Castle, followed by Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door.

Comment

Yeah everyone has different opinions.

Did you get/see Steamboy? (The movie from the director of Akira)

Comment

Yeah everyone has different opinions.

Did you get Steamboy? (The movie from the director of Akira)
                    Indeed. I'd say buy/rent them all and decide for yourself.

I rented it. It wasn't as good as Akira. Not nearly. It was good, just not great.

Comment

I just looked for "cowboy bebop" on a site I look at they are £15 ($27) a volume! and theres 6 volumes! plus a movie thats £8 ($14.4)! (Okay so the movies not too much but i'm guessing you need the rest of the stuff to get it)

Originally posted by Sierra-san
                      Indeed. I'd say buy/rent them all and decide for yourself.

I rented it. It wasn't as good as Akira. Not nearly. It was good, just not great.
                      Ok I will . I have seen AD police at alot of places is that one of the better ones?

Ok.

Comment

I just looked for "cowboy bebop" on a site I look at they are £15 ($27) a volume! and theres 6 volumes! plus a movie thats £8 ($14.4)! (Okay so the movies not too much but i'm guessing you need the rest of the stuff to get it)

Ok I will . I have seen AD police at alot of places is that one of the better ones?

Ok.
                        It's rather expensive, yet, but it's worth every dollar. Although just buy one to start with, in case you don't like it. (In which case I'll come break your legs. )

AD Police isn't bad, although I'd go for the Miyazaki films and Ghost in the Shell first.

Comment

- Ok... I probably will get it too. (Getting into anime is expensive lol)

Ok.

Comment

- Ok... I probably will get it too. (Getting into anime is expensive lol)

Ok.
                            ;D You're preaching to the choir. Fansubs are another way to go... Although I'm only doing those for One Piece and Pocket Monsters.

Yeah, I'd do Spirited Away first, then Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell next, then Castle in the Sky. (Castle in the Sky's villain is voiced by Mark Hamill!)

Comment

Fansubs?

Ok... *Jots down in notepad*

LUKE SKYWALKER IN ANIME WOW!!! (I know he was the joker in batman but still!)

Comment

Fansubs?

Ok... *Jots down in notepad*

LUKE SKYWALKER IN ANIME WOW!!! (I know he was the joker in batman but still!)
                                Fansubs. *coughfansubtitledanimethatyoudownloadontheinterne tcough*

I know. XD It didn't even register to me. He's the best VA in the movie too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎