General Video Game News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing I always ask myself is, if Halo 3 does come out, what'll really be different from Halo 2?

Sure Halo 1 and Halo 2 had differences, dual wield, online gaming, but what could Halo 3 offer that's gonna drive people to buy an entire console for it.

Comment

Yeah, Darkside X most MSRPs for things like cell phones and video game consoles are much lower than the cost to make them. It's hilarious to me that people think that cell phones are really "free." I really can't image the business people at sony and microsoft believing that a majority of consumers, especially in this economy, to be willing and able to purchase their product for well over $300. I really think that these high prices will bring Nintendo back, their system will be affordable, innovative, and also old-school at the same time. I think a lot of people will go for that. The PS3's power is impressive but the price is absurd. The Xbox 360 has the best online play, but the graphics won't be as good as the PS3.

Comment

Nintendo kicks ass in Japan. Sony failed there, and XBox is behind Nintendo. I love the way the PS3 games look. They're damn sexy. But way too expensive. I'm definately getting a Revolution first, and might get a PS3 once the price drops. ¥50,000? No way.

XBox360 is lol.

Comment

I think the Xbox 360 is a joke and I laugh at all my friends who think the Xbox 360 will pawn the PS3. They feel like the Xbox 360 is gonna be the ultimate machine, but what they fail to realise is that the Xbox wont be anything new.

I say to them all the time,"Do you actually think Sony is going to have the same online play as it did for the PS2? Are you really that stupid?"

It's true!! People don't even know what new features the PS3 will have. Hell they even know what the xbox 360 will have!!!

Who's to say the PS3 won't have better online play than the Xbox 360?

And I definetly think that the revolution has potential. Hell I might buy Revolution, play it for 2 years, and by then, the PS3 will be more affordable and have more software.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkseidX
            I think the Xbox 360 is a joke and I laugh at all my friends who think the Xbox 360 will pawn the PS3. They feel like the Xbox 360 is gonna be the ultimate machine, but what they fail to realise is that the Xbox wont be anything new.

I say to them all the time,"Do you actually think Sony is going to have the same online play as it did for the PS2? Are you really that stupid?"

It's true!! People don't even know what new features the PS3 will have. Hell they even know what the xbox 360 will have!!!

Who's to say the PS3 won't have better online play than the Xbox 360?

And I definetly think that the revolution has potential. Hell I might buy Revolution, play it for 2 years, and by then, the PS3 will be more affordable and have more software.
            No way. XBox360 is a rushed piece-o-crap in my opinion, and I think that Microsoft will pay for their greed. It's the weakest console that's coming out.

I want to see what kind of online play the Revolution will offer. I've been playing SSBM alot lately after I heard they're making a new game. Smash Brothers around the world? Hell yes!

I think it will be Revolution first, with its more accessible price, PS3 second, because it's sexy, and XBox360 dead last.

Comment

OMG, Smash Brothers online..... <gargle>

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a 360, knowing myself I probably will eventually. It looked very disappointing at E3.

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
                OMG, Smash Brothers online..... <gargle>

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a 360, knowing myself I probably will eventually. It looked very disappointing at E3.
                My Yoshi shall kick ass. 8D

It was more than disappointing. ;{

Comment

Smash brothers online....that would be kickass.

Comment

I'm not going to bother quoting his post.

Comment

I can't wait for Resident Evil 5. Apparently Chris Redfield is going to be the protagonist.

Comment

Boooooooo! Games haven't improved since the 16 bit consoles, all style over substance these days.

Discuss

Comment

Nah I agree.

Comment

Nah there are still plenty of games with substance.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS
                              Boooooooo! Games haven't improved since the 16 bit consoles, all style over substance these days.

Discuss
                              I only agree with this for RPGs. Games like Final Fantasy have stressed graphics over storyline and gameplay. There has never been an RPG made to better FF6 or Chrono Trigger in terms of gameplay and storyline! Now, there have been plenty of games that have comeout since '95 that are great, I'm sure that you'd rather play RE4 on a gamecube instead of a super NES...

Comment

I think think final fantasy games are wonderful.........

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎