Who was your S1 murder suspect?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having discovered this lovely little series on DVD recently, I'm a bit late, but am so anxious to have people to talk to about this show (even if it is just reading past posts and posting my own with no responses!).
    For a long time, I thought Celeste Kane would turn out to be the killer. Then, towards the end of the season, after we found out about Duncan's condition, I really started suspecting it was him. Never suspected who the real killer was until it became obvious.

Comment

^it's okay specialkay, I've only really just started watching this show through the medium of the Internet so I'm a bit late too.

Anyway, VMars has turned into one of my favourite shows, it's up there with Smallville and Buffy, I can't decide the official order, but whatever.

I thought it was Jake Kane for a little while and then like a lot of others I thought it was Duncan. I was always wishing it was Celeste Kane, though 'cos she was always a b!tch.

Didn't see that finale coming until it was obvious aswell and I can't believe this show got cancelled after just 3 seasons!! I'm hoping all the rumours about a film are true. I'm nearing the end of season 3 'cos I've been watching it so religiously, I'll finish just in time for the return of SV, me thinks!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎