No announcement yet.

How'd you get hooked on this show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How'd you get hooked on this show?

How did you find out about this show? Did you watch it since the first episode or did someone recommend it to you?

As for me, at the beginning of each Fall Season, our local newspaper has a paper telling us the best new shows of the fall season. For this past season they said the best ones were Desperate Housewives, Lost and Veronica Mars. So on the premiere episode, I checked out Veronica Mars and have been watching since. Even got a couple of my friends hooked on it. (well only 2 so far)

I'm not entirely sure how I heard about it... I think it might of been through this/neptunesite.

Anyways, i've been watching since Episode 1.

Comment

Comment

ive been watching it since the first episode. there was a premier of the pilot on tv and i thought id check it out .

Comment

The funny thing with me is, me and my mom saw previews for it on UPN the night of the premeire while we were flipping through the channels and i thought it was going to be stupid. Then we watched the first episode and fell in love with the show. I have gotten 5 people hooked on the show so far and begged them to get more poeple interested. I put the link for MarsInvestigations.net on my profile and the link for the petition to keep veronica mars on the air at saveveronicamars.com. Now I can't get enough of this and feel guilty for assuming it would be stupid.

Comment

Kristen at eonline.com kept saying how awesome it was so I gave it a try and she was spot on! Best show on tv!

Comment

I read about the show in what to watch come fall, think it was a TV Guide, and saw how cute V was and liked the premise of the show, so I caught the pilot and have been hooked since.

Comment

I saw the pilot, because I had nothing else to do.

Comment

well anyway that gets a viewer hooked Aloof is a good thing, including being bored and channeling surfing LOL

Comment

hahahaaah

Comment

I got hooked before the first episode aired. I saw the previews and read write ups in TV Guide and knew instantly this show was a winner.

Comment

I started watching for good on episode 1.5... I watched the first episode when it aired because of all the Buffy comparisons BUT then was so frustrated at the Buffy comparisons that I couldn't watch it any more. I gave it another chance on the 5th episode because my Father & step mother were raving about it. I was completely hooked by the Christmas episode... and Weapons of Class Destruction sealed the deal for me. I became a groupie... and was quoted as saying "if this lasts as long as Buffy it may rise to the same level of obsession."

Comment

I'm hoping that the series last at least 5 years and at most 7 years. I feel the writers are skillful enough to make the stories intresting for that long. Provided everyone wants to stay with the show that long.

Comment

Silence of the Lamb. All I feel I need to say.

Comment

I was one of those people who wouldn't give it a shot, then they started to compare it to buffy (which was an obsession of mine) -- so I had no choice to welcome it into my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎