Best show that got cancelled...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tho it wasn't on WB, darn i miss DARK ANGEL. The way season2 ended made season 3 plots promising , with the freak nation established etc... oh well =(

stupid fox , FOX is the stupidest network on when it comes to
    fantasy series.

They cancel Dark Angel's 3rd season after praising it. Then they bring in "Fire Fly" (Barf) .

then they cancel Fire Fly.

and I dont see "Tru Calling" lasting long either, regardless if its good or not.

if Dark Angel were on the WB i think it would still be here today.
    Last edited by Piiike; 11-28-2003, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piiike
      and I dont see "Tru Calling" lasting long either, regardless if its good or not.

if Dark Angel were on the WB i think it would still be here today.
      FOX ordered more episodes of Tru Calling to be made, so I dont think it is going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Young Americans and Tarzan.

Comment

I miss Dark Angel too, but I think that the reason it was canceled was because it cost to much to make, with the stunts\special effects and such.

And on topic... I kinda liked Birds of Prey, and Black Sash wasn't bad, other than that... I only recently started to get my WB station in any amount of clarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boejangles
            (i think it was on wb)
            There was a show with this guy, who went back in time. and had to relive his life as a boy... there was another show with the same premiss on nbc i think, but i liked the wb one.
            The WB show was called Do Over and the other show was on ABC. I don't know the name of it, because ABC doesn't come in too well on my TV.

I miss Roswell. I don't think there were any other shows I was that interested in on WB. I probably wouldn't miss Smallville.

Comment

you wouldn't miss smallville?? Smallville is one of three shows I have to watch, all others are just boring in my opinion.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, "Dark Angel" wasn't a WB show. It was aired on Fox.

Comment

yeah, Dark Angel was on FOX.

Comment

On a different network, but still missed all the same... sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Supernatural Hero
                      The WB show was called Do Over and the other show was on ABC. I don't know the name of it, because ABC doesn't come in too well on my TV.
                      ABC called theirs "That Was Then." Only reason I know that is from reviewing some of my Whose Line tapes and seeing a commercial for it. (C'mon, ABC, put Whose Line back on already!)

Comment

I miss the Buffy the Vampire Slayer before it was sold to UPN (does that count?)

Also, I used to enjoy Beverly Hills 90210 when the cast was still in high school. After they moved on, it just got more and more ridiculous (not that it ever wasn't a highly ridiculous show).

Comment

hey mr boejangles was that show called quantum leap?

i will miss dawson's creek even though it still comes on at the crack of dawn, the show is over and i miss it

Comment

I really liked the two episodes of "That Was Then" that aired. Sadly, that's all there was... of course, that was ABC, not WB...

I wish "Birds of Prey" had its chance to be a hit... the elements were there, it was just a matter of putting them in the right places. I get a happy feeling though when I re-read the Gotham Clock Tower archives.

Comment

I must now add the O'Keefes. I think it was officially canceled. That a really good show. Plus stick with my original answer. BOP. >SNIFF!< I miss it! I miss both!

Comment

I miss Roswell and Off Centre the most.
                                Luckely Roswell is still airing over here, re-runs, but its still fun to watch.
                                Off Centre isn't airing here anymore, too bad, its a good show, I would love to see it all over again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎