Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best show that got cancelled...

Black Sash, Birds of Prey, Popular, and Roswell are just some shows that have been cancelled, or moved networks, within the past few years. Well I am starting this thread to see what are some of the most missed cancelled, or removed, shows from you guys?? VOICE YOU 'PION

I miss Roswell

Comment

well one day i was reading black belt magazine and got excited about the premise of black sash....some time passed i had heard nothing from the show, some more time, i thought 'hey that is odd' then i find out not only had it already been on, it had already been cancelled so i was a little hacked off about that decision. they didn't even market the show and then they cancelled it before most of its' core audience even knew it was on

Comment

(i think it was on wb)
        There was a show with this guy, who went back in time. and had to relive his life as a boy... there was another show with the same premiss on nbc i think, but i liked the wb one.

Comment

Black Sash and Birds Of Prey

Comment

I miss Roswell, too....

I never saw any of Birds of Prey, but I sure did want to... The show came out while I was in Alaska, and I didn't have the WB.. Only UPN.. Oh well, you can't miss what you never saw, right?

Comment

I miss Black Sash

Comment

Anybody remember the short lived show, three. I think it had three covicts who were released to do some dirty work for a rich guy?? The show was good, but was only on for like 2 episodes. I show I really miss is Jack and Jill. Jaime Pressley and Amanda Peet were hot, so of course I watched it at first, but once it got going it turned out to be good. Birds of Prey was ok.

Comment

I wanted to watch Birds of Prey, but unfortunately, I didn't have cable last year and I couldn't find anyone to tape it for me.

Comment

I'll admit it.. Dawson's Creek.. I miss it.. But I was happy about the ending.. lol..

Comment

I miss Birds of Pray.

Comment

Roswell I miss it.

Comment

Birds of Prey.

>SOB!<

Comment

Off center was pretty funny.

Comment

I totally forgot about Off Centre. I loved that show, but the ending confused me alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎