Which Character Are You?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my full profile on the second test...
    For 40 % you are: You are most like...Veronica! Although you appear tough and badass on the outside, you're soft on the inside like a marshmallow. When it comes to social status you're a bit of an outsider but everybody is scared of you and that's how you like it.
    24.89 % of 454 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
    For 30 % you are: You are most like...Meg! Although you are part in the 'in-crowd' and you have a lot of friends, you're not a *****. You will befriend anyone and will help someone if you think they need you. Rather than spending school relaxing like most of your crowd, you generally concentrate on your studies and your focus is to get good grades.

Or even this one:
    For 20 % you are: You are most like...Lilly! Fun loving and flirty, you are a lot of fun to be around. One of the things that is not so good about you though is that you aren't very loyal. Most people know you and respect you but there is always someone out there who will have a grudge against you.

Or even this one:
    For 10 % you are: You are most like...Mac! Not many people know who you are and you have very few friends. Your focus is nearly always on your work and your favourite pass-time is your computer. People will come to you when they need help and you are always willing to offer a helping hand to them.

Or even this one:
    For 0 % you are: You are most like...Madison! You may be pretty and you may be popular but there are a lot of people who don't like you. If things don't go your way, you get revenge and the most important things in your life are looking good and cheerleading. People definitely don't like you for your brains.

Comment

I got Keith, thank god, my nightmare would be Duncan or Meg

Comment

for the first test i got
        Keith Mars 69%

Veronica Mars 56%

Backup (2.0) 50%

Lilly Kane 38%

Wallace Fennel 38%

Duncan Kane 19%

Eli 19%

Logan Echolls 19%

For the new one i was Mac. YAY.
        Last edited by littlegreenelf; 12-03-2005, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I scored as Veronica Mars and Keith Mars! I got 63 for both!

Comment

You scored as Wallace Fennel

Wallace Fennel - 69%

Veronica Mars - 38%

Logan Echolls - 31%

Keith Mars - 31%

Duncan Kane - 19%

Backup (2.0) - 19%

Lilly Kane - 19%

Eli - 0%

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay
              I got Keith, thank god, my nightmare would be Duncan or Meg

hahaha

I'm 56% Veronica and 56% Keith

mine says "You used to be really popular, but now you are the school outcast. You are really smart and somehow have all the answers... and you can snark like no other."

kinda true, i wasn't really popular but at least i had friends.

Comment

I scored as Lilly Kane, oh great Im dead

You were once the most popular girl in school, but now you are six feet under. You come back in random blue-tinted flashbacks and scare the bejezzus out of a lot of people when you do.

Lilly Kane 63%
                Keith Mars 63%
                Backup (2.0) 50%
                Veronica Mars 50%
                Wallace Fennel 44%
                Logan Echolls 25%
                Eli 13%
                Duncan Kane 13%

fun quiz Derek, thanks for posting

On the new quiz posted by Jennifer... I also end up as dead Lilly wtf!?!

For 40 % you are: You are most like...Lilly! Fun loving and flirty, you are a lot of fun to be around. One of the things that is not so good about you though is that you aren't very loyal. Most people know you and respect you but there is always someone out there who will have a grudge against you.
                14.57 % of 604 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
                For 30 % you are: You are most like...Mac! Not many people know who you are and you have very few friends. Your focus is nearly always on your work and your favourite pass-time is your computer. People will come to you when they need help and you are always willing to offer a helping hand to them.

Or even this one:
                For 20 % you are: You are most like...Madison! You may be pretty and you may be popular but there are a lot of people who don't like you. If things don't go your way, you get revenge and the most important things in your life are looking good and cheerleading. People definitely don't like you for your brains.

Or even this one:
                For 10 % you are: You are most like...Meg! Although you are part in the 'in-crowd' and you have a lot of friends, you're not a *****. You will befriend anyone and will help someone if you think they need you. Rather than spending school relaxing like most of your crowd, you generally concentrate on your studies and your focus is to get good grades.

Or even this one:
                For 0 % you are: You are most like...Veronica! Although you appear tough and badass on the outside, you're soft on the inside like a marshmallow. When it comes to social status you're a bit of an outsider but everybody is scared of you and that's how you like it.
                Last edited by brianna; 01-16-2006, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Wow... you are our first Lilly I think. Congrats!!! Does this mean we are best friends? (I scored Veronica)

Comment

Am I the first? cool! thanks

Im sure we could be great friends then

Comment

haha, Lily huh lmao

Well I scored as Backup!!, guess i am loyal and like to be scratched lmao
                      Last edited by The Outlaw; 01-16-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I am Logan..

Logan Echolls 50%
                        Veronica Mars 31%
                        Lilly Kane 25%
                        Wallace Fennel 25%
                        Keith Mars 25%
                        Eli 13%
                        Backup (2.0) 6%
                        Duncan Kane 6%

Comment

LOL I scored Lily Kane (second was Backup!). That's cool. I can live with that.

Comment

YQ22's VM Character Test - Brand New

So I was frustrated with the other VM character tests and decided to write my own. Please feel free to try it out.

Find all your favorite shows on Nick.com! Watch full episodes and video clips of SpongeBob, Loud House, Young Dylan, and many more, all right here!

Here is my result...

Veronica Mars

"So you are the modern day real life kick ass super heroine. How does it feel to be so freaking smart???? You've got some severe trust issues, especially when it comes to men, and you can be a little on the obsessive side. But hell, you are the star of the show... you have the right to be the center of Neptune."

Find all your favorite shows on Nick.com! Watch full episodes and video clips of SpongeBob, Loud House, Young Dylan, and many more, all right here!
                            Last edited by yellowqueen22; 02-05-2006, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I scored as Wallace

Comment

haha *Lily Kane*

I scare the bejezzus outta people

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎