This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock, pop, hip hop/r&b, gospel

Comment

• Pretty open-minded when it comes to music. I suppose my main passion is various rock genres from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and the 1990s. These days, I tend to stay clear of music made after the turn of the century. The few times, that I buy something produced in the last few years, it's by musicians that have been around since before like 1990 or something.

Comment

• Adore jazz, relax, deep house
        And, of course, old music from previous eras. Those tracks bring you to another life

Comment

• I'm very picky about listening to music. Nonlyrical, calming music is what I listen to mostly. Celtic, violin, dance, R&B, soul, smooth jazz, rarely pop are what I listen to. Sometimes I'll play rock if the music isn't repetitive or dumbed down. Country, rap, religious music, kids singing don't interest me.

Comment

• I myself listen to metalcore, deathcore, alternative, heavy metal, indie, hip-hop,country, and classical music. I mostly listen to metalcore/alternative songs because well imma be in that genre in a band (music producers) that's almost done forming, but mostly metalcore

Comment

• Not much despite my musical talent.

I prefer listening to calming sounds of A.S.M.R. or nature. But not A.S.M.R. where people are talking or making mouth sounds like licking ears.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎