No announcement yet.

tribute cars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tribute cars

well im new to the site,but i have been s superman fan for as long as i could rember. as well as a fan i am also a sim racer. and painter. so i thought that it was only fittong to put them all togeather. so here are some of the car that i painted to honor the man of steel.

i hope that you all like.

those are cool

Comment

Wow you painted those- Very Cool Mantis1313!

Comment

thank you there isnt much i cant do when it comes to painting cars

Comment

im in the process of painting a smallvillie car but need ideas for logos. to all who have an ideas please let me know. also any pic that you think would help. thanks to all who help out in advance. and on another note i take request for paint jobs. just let me know what you would like to see... and thanks again for the help.

Comment

those are sick!!

Comment

well its finley done. the smallville car is done. i think that it turned out pritty good. for now all you get is a teaser, only becouse i need to put the rest of the pics togeather. hope you all enjoy the hood for now. the rest will be up latter.

and the smallville car has better pic to see all the detil. and i do take request.until later

Comment

i hope you liked the hood teaser. now i realy hop you like the full body detail. let me know what you think. and if you have any ideas then just let me know.and i will paint you a car of your choseing.

hope you like

Comment

wow. these are absolutely amazing! well done.

Comment

Great Art on the cars!!! the Smallville one is very nice and i like the wallpaper behind it aswell..lol..Nice work on the superman cars aswell!!!

Bye

Comment

These are so creative and original! Great job.

Comment

thank you, i was hoping that you would like them. dose anyone have any request for something they would like to see. these pics can also be put as wallpapers. i always need new ideas for paint jobs. so just let me know.

Comment

i know this on dose not have any thing to do with smallville or superma, but its for my site and my team. also im working on a batman car if any one is intrested.

Comment

batman is a good idea. would it be general batman stuff, comic batman or batman from the movies such as batman begins?
                            your team car is great - i'm guessing your colour is purple??

Comment

well no the tvc team colors are pink and white. and thank you. as for the batman car it will be all around batman. do you have any suggestions. if so let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎