Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    I just remembered a scary scene.

When you find out the truth about Mrs. Bates in Psycho.

Board Master Clarks Blue Eyed Angel's Avatar
    I have to go with Jaws, I guess, cause my parents used to make me watch it every year before we went to the beach when I was little. They wanted to scare me to keep me from going out too far in the water and drowning. Talk about scarring your child for life. I still won't go out too far in the ocean.

hmm another one would be that scene in saving private ryan when that soldier gets his arm blown off, then later he picks his blown up arm with his other 1 arm....my aunt tried to cover my eyes...because i was like 8 and she took me to see this in movies...man i was like OH F**ken Sh*t..in my mind of course lol

Originally posted by Clarks Blue Eyed Angel
    I have to go with Jaws, I guess, cause my parents used to make me watch it every year before we went to the beach when I was little. They wanted to scare me to keep me from going out too far in the water and drowning. Talk about scarring your child for life. I still won't go out too far in the ocean.
    I used to have nightmares about sharks because of Jaws.

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
    What about Child's Play?
    That movie freaked me out, because when I was a kid I had made a Raggedy Ann doll about the size of Chucky and every night I used to stare at it and could have sworn the thing had moved!

Originally posted by smallvillefanforlife
    i would have to say napolean dynamite i cant stand it especially how people say stuff from it i will never watch it again
    Napolean Dynamite is COOL or should i say......... SWEET!!!!

'Saw' AND 'Freddy Kruger' both scared me silly!!!!

The Gate.... I have a moth phobia thanks to that film. It was about a gateway to hell that was under a tree in someone's back garden.

I went to a sleepover party when I was a kid, everyone else there thought it would be a great film to watch, so I was out voted. I didn't sleep for the next 3 days and I'd never advise anyone to watch it ever!!

Also Jaws scared me and I had nightmares that when I woke up, sharks were swimming around my bed and I won't go swimming in the sea when I go on holiday, I stick to paddling in water no deeper than my ankles.

When I was a kid, Prince Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters II scared the hell out of me. I used have nighmares of him standing at the end of my bed with that expression from the painting.

Imagine my shock on watching Ghostbusters I & II later on in life and discovering that there comedies?!? I never found them remotely funny, I was far too young. Just scary and really good.

Banned
    The new Amityville Horror scared me a little couldn't look in a mirror for a week.

KryptonSite Moderator NewAgeJesus's Avatar
    Films, don't really scare me as such...

I usually watch horror movies alone, and i'm not scared when watching them - but... due to the fact that I watch them alone... Usually in the middle of the night, with the lights off etc. When the films over, I have to start going about ... no light etc, and i think to myself... "why the hell did i sit here and watch that alone, with the lights off?"

When I was little, "Candy Man" and the scene in "Blue Lagoon" when the tribe decapitates (sp?) one guy.
    "Primal Fear" and "Saw" was also quite disturbing.

Originally posted by t.ko
    hmm another one would be that scene in saving private ryan when that soldier gets his arm blown off, then later he picks his blown up arm with his other 1 arm....my aunt tried to cover my eyes...because i was like 8 and she took me to see this in movies...man i was like OH F**ken Sh*t..in my mind of course lol
    Or how about that scene where the solider dies slowly from his own knife when they are defending the last bridge. I have to leave the room in that scene it was so realistic and sad.

I've got another one. In Misery, when James Caan is tied to his bad. Kathy Bates' character is ticked because he tried to leave. So she places a board between his feet, takes a sledgehammer, and...WHACK! Hits his ankle and his foot goes 90 degrees!

Banned
    Originally posted by -ronald-
    When I was a kid, Prince Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters II scared the hell out of me. I used have nighmares of him standing at the end of my bed with that expression from the painting.

Imagine my shock on watching Ghostbusters I & II later on in life and discovering that there comedies?!? I never found them remotely funny, I was far too young. Just scary and really good.
    Damn, and I thought I was the only one had nightmares because "Ghostbusters".

I remember another: "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. Those shadows from Hell.
    Last edited by Timester; 07-13-2005 at 12:05 PM.

It was creepy when the Stay-puff marshmallow man caught on fire.

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast