No announcement yet.

What movies traumatized you for life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What movies traumatized you for life?

To this day, I can't stand any clown dolls or clowns period after seeing Poltergeist. Also the scene where the tree tries to eat the boy and when the guy tears off his face.
    Last edited by WickedJenn; 09-22-2011, 09:50 PM.

When I was a child I would be afraid when department stores were about to close. The movie "Dogs" where doverman pinchers terrorized a man scared me silly.

Comment

i would have to say napolean dynamite i cant stand it especially how people say stuff from it i will never watch it again

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Re: What movies tramatized you for life?

Originally posted by VersesBatman
          To this day, I can't stand any clown dolls or clowns period after seeing Poltergeist. Also the scene where the tree tries to eat the boy and when the guy tears off his face.
          Definitely. Then there is "It" and "Killer Klowns From Outer Space". Oh, I cant stand clowns .

When I was little "Gremlins" scared me.

Comment

When I saw Jaws, I couldn't go near an aqarium.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefanforlife
              i would have to say napolean dynamite i cant stand it especially how people say stuff from it i will never watch it again
              I must agree. I didn't even see the movie but you'd think from all the hype it's gotten it's the next Ben-Hur. And for goodness sakes people, stop with the irritating quotes!

Comment

I still see "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by VersesBatman
                  When I saw Jaws, I couldn't go near an aqarium.
                  lol. My sister was afraid to go the bathroom .

The Grudge...it had me scare of house curses.

Comment

the grudge really scared you isnt there ging to be another one is smg going to be in it

Comment

The very last scene of Psycho left me haunted. When I learned it was loosely based ona real serial killer, it really gave me the creeps.

Comment

that was based on a true story, texas chainsaw really scared me cause the fact that they never found those people thatmeans they could still be out there (chills)

Comment

The real serial killer Ed Gein, inspired many scary movies. Psycho, TCM and Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

but TCM all that really happened and who knows were they are right now what if you live by them

Comment

Actually it's sort of true. Read this:

'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' films were promoted with the tagline, "Inspired by a true story," prompting fans to wonder about the origin of the horror classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎