No announcement yet.

I'm in love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good!
    Are Natalie and Crystal supposed to make Chloe and Lana fall in love so Clark won't be distracted from his destiny? Hmmm.. interesting.

Comment

Thanks for your support guys, yea Natalie and Crystal are trying to get Clark non-distracted from his destiny.

Chapter Eight

Nothing left

Lana lay there, her eyes focused on the blue clear sky overhead. She felt some pain her leg as she laid there. Where is everyone? Am I still alive?' Hundreds of other thoughts rushed through her mind as she laid there. "Are you OK?" Someone yelled as the sound of footsteps became audible. Lana didn't know who it was or if she could hold on much longer as she laid there.

Meanwhile in LA, "So nothing can get in Naman's way?" said the hood figure as he stood there. "Yes, well we had to change somethings. But we got him focused." Natalie said as she looked into the darken face of the tall figure as he walked toward a orab thing that stood on a tri-pod. "Excellent, now we wait?" He paused for a moment as he stood there looking down at the scrolls.

"The prohecy must be fullfilled, no matter the cost." He replied in a deep rough voice. Natalie paused as she looked deeper into the darken areas of the darken face. "Now how does the vampire slayer work in this prohecy?" She asked him as he stood there. "The vampire slayer will not met Naman."

The newsreport"Lana Lang, was found today, just outside the town's limits. No serious injuries were found on her, beside fatique from running three or four miles or so. There are still a few missing and research parties are still out try and find them. No further updates have been give in so far.

Tina sat there beside Lana as she lay in the hospital bed. "Lana, are you OK?" Tina whispered as she sat there looking at the motionless body. There was a pause as she looked at the motionless body of Lana. "Well, I guess you need some time." She whispered as she got to her feet.
      Last edited by Tina_Greer07; 06-30-2005, 07:15 PM.

Comment

this story is really cool.. and I'm glad to hear that Chloe and Lana don't really love each other! haha.. thats just gross..lol.. I hope Lana and Clark get together in your story! You're doing a great job with this! I can't wait to hear more!

Comment

umm Clarksgirl21, ummm this well isn't a a Clana fic. I already did several of those on another website and basically this is a lesbo fic, but if you think thats gross, then well I'm sorry, but this is the Chloe and Lana forum after all. But I hope your still interested in the storyline rather then the whole lesbo theme.

Chapter Nine

I love you, but

Tina stood there for a moment before leaving Lana's side. It was quiet as Lana laid there, her eye sight blurred, her head feeling as if smashed into a hundred pieces. She tried to fall asleep as she laid there, she heard the door open again and didn't thought much of it. "Lana, are you OK?" came Chloe's voice as she laid there looking up at the ceiling.

"I hope you can hear me," Chloe said as she sat at the edge of the bed. "I know that things were weird, between us, but...." She paused as she looked into Lana's half opened eyes. "I.... don't know, how, or why I feel this is way, but Lana, I... love you more then as a friend. I don't know why, I don't know when I started to feel this is way. I guess it was because I tried to be....." She paused as she laid her hand on Lana's.

Natalie stood there for a moment before entering the room. "Chloe," She said as she walked across the room. "Sp what's new? Chloe, Lana" She asked as she paused beside the bed. "Are you a witch?" Chloe asked as she sat there looking up at Natalie. "Yea, I'm a witch, why?" She replied in a calm tone as she stood there. "So you...." Natalie started to giggle at the thought. "You think I caused you and Lana to, ugh no, I just made you two kiss. The feeling was all in you and her."

"Why should I believe you?" Chloe asked as she got to her feet. Natalie was still giggling at the sight of her. "So you deny it? But you can't, because what you feel is real. I mean no magic can produce love, that is a feeling and no witch or warlock can tramper with mortal feelings, even if we try. Humans have one thing nothing else does, free will." There was a pause of silence as Natalie giggled at the sight of Chloe as she looked confused and awkward.

"I know it sounds strange, but not me, nor a spell, caused this to happen. I know that this seems unreal, but you are growing up and this is the world now. No one to protect you or those you love," Natalie said as she looked at Lana's motionless body. "But thats life, the big moments will come and well never be prepared, but its what we do afterwards that counts, thats when you find out who are, inside, not in."

..... to be continued.....

Comment

Well sorry if I made you mad, I do think this story is cool.
            I didn't mean to push my thoughts on you, but I was just kinda voicing my opinion, sorry. I won't respond to your posts anymore. Yeah, you're right though, this is a Chloe/Lana forum, I guess I kinda forgot about that though.

Comment

I'm not mad, I just, thought that well, you have your opinions. Never mind, lets forget that ever happen. I mean, I'm not mad and hopefully didn't make you mad in the process. So far I got nothing, sad to say. I just need some time to think. But I hope you understand that well I'm not mad, I just wanted to point out something, so sorry if umm you thought I was.

Comment

The story is going great, keep it going

Comment

Well I lost Clarksgirl21, but I'm glad someone still cares

Chapter ten

The true feelings

Natalie looked into Chloe's eyes as they stood there. "I can't help anymore," She kept giggling as she talked. "But you did something? Thats why your laughing?" Chloe replied in a stern voice.

"No, I'm just laughing or more like giggling at the sight of a girl in denial. C'mon, Chloe, it's either this or go through more pain. I mean if she did go to Paris, she would have fell for a dude name Jason Teague and this whole Isobelle witch thing would have happened." She paused at the thought, but continued to giggle.

"Who? What are you talking about?" Chloe asked as she stood there looking into Natalie's eyes. "Never mind, well hope your friend or should I say best friend, gets better, by the way I wouldn't trust a certain farm boy if I were you." These were her last words as she walked out the door.

Crystal stood there looking at Natalie as she appeared. "So did you tell them?" She asked Natalie in a nervous tone. "Yep," She replied in a confident tone. "Now what about Jonathan Kent, how will we get rid of him?" Crystal asked in a nervous tone. "Don't worry, I know what to do." Natalie replied as they walked down the corridor.

The following days seemed normal as Lana treid to walk. Chloe stayed by Lana's side every step of the way. Both of them tried not to think of what had happened. They tried to just be friends as the weeks pass by. But the feelings, the feeling that maybe they were might to be more then just friends kept rushing through their minds.

.....to be continued.....

Comment

Yep I still care, are Crystal and Natalie going to give Jonathan a heart attack. if they are it's an interesting way to do it.

Comment

Chapter 11

Getting away with Murder

It was quiet as Mr. Jonathan Kent treid to piece together what was left of his once beautiful house and farm house. Mrs. Martha Kent was busy in back, trying to calm and sooth what was left of the livestock. He placed his coffee on top of a box that sat on top of a pile of boxes.

"Mr. Kent," Crystal said as she walked toward him. "Hi" He replied keeping an eye on the wreckage. He knew Crystal for sometime now and knew that she wa honest and very kind. But he didn't count on what she would next.

She was holding a small bottle of magic potion, she waited for a moment before pouring a drop of the potion in Mr, Kent's coffee. He didn't notice her as she did so. "Well I'm sure Clark will come back eventually." She said as she then placed the small bottle back in her left pocket. "Thanks" He replied in a calm tone as he turned and picked up his cup of coffee.

He took a sip, placed it back on top of the box and suddenly felt a stinging pain in his chest. "Are you OK?" Crystal asked as she looked into his eyes. "I don't..." He said as he placed his arm on his chest. He felt his heart beat faster and faster, it felt as if he was having a heart attack. His vision started to blur as he fell to his feet.

Crystal stood there watching as Mr. Kent tried to get to his feet, She started to giggle at the sight of his pain as he suddenly collasped to the floor. His eyes still open, his vision seemed more blured now then ever. "Don't fight it, Mr. Kent" She said as she stood over him. "You defyied the faiths and now you'r getting what you derevsed, goodbye." She said as she turned and walked away.

She walked half a mile before hearing Mrs. Kent scream in panic, probably after seeing the motionless body of her husband. There was nothing anyone could do now, the potion caused more then death, it tourtered him until his last gasp of breathe passed. Now nothing stopped the prohecy from happening. Thos who stood in Naman's way was no longer living or was distracted by natural feelings.

....to be continued.....

Comment

Chapter 12

The Hero, the Villain and those in between

Clark stood there for a moment looking down at his fathers lifeless body, there was nothing left for him, now, he finished high school a few months ago and now.... he paused at the thought. But what now? How could he stay here? But then again, there was his mother. She was still alive, but for how long? How long before those who killed his father came back?

"What happened?" Came Natalie's voice from behind. "My fathers dead." Clark replied in a sadden tone. "Oh, thats sad" Natalie replied in a soft tone. "Well at least you still have your health thats for sure." She paused at the sight of Clark's dead body. "Well, I have to go, bye." She turned and walked away before Clark said another word.

The night seemed to have fallen earlier then usual as Crystal walk along the narrow forest path. She paused for a moment at a dark figure. "Natalie, he found the body." She whispered as she stood there. "Good, the plan is working?" "Yes, but..." Crystal paused for a moment. "How do we make Naman distrust his friend?" Natalie started to laugh at the question as if it was joke.

"Why do that? The trust between them is thining and sooner or later one of them will turn on the other. We of course are just in betwee, in every story, their will always be a hero, a villian and people that stand in between them." She then looked to the sky for a moment before turning her focus on Crystal.

....to be continued..... writers block, sorry

Comment

Great updates, I hope you writers block clears up soon.

Comment

Ch 13

Just moments

Lana and Chloe stood there looking into the other's eyes. It was quiet, besides the nurse on the microphone like thing. "Lana, I was wondering, since well..." She paused for a moment. Lana sighed as she looked into Chloe's eyes. "I was wondering well... if you we could...." She paused again feeling awkward asking this, this of out of her friend.

Meanwhile in what was left of Metropolis, Lex announced that he would take over Luthor corp in definitly. He would build the new head main office three blocks to left of the old building which was converted to a Wal-mart. Mr. Kent was burried in the cemetry beside the Lang grave site.

Natalie sat there looking down at a miniture size model of the town and the city around it. It was enchanted to life, miniture figures walked along it's surface. "What happened so far?" Crystal asked as she walked into the room. "Not much, Clark is still in the cemetry, I see. Lana and Chloe seem to be get closer, I see." Natalie exclamied as she stood to her feet.

Lana and Chloe stood there in the middle of the room looking at the other. "So what? I mean even if it doesn't..." Lana paused thinking back at her prevous relationships and wonder if it ever went back to normal between her and the person she loved or thought she loved. But this time seemed different, it was hard to explain, but it was a good feeling.

.....to be continued.... due to writers block.... sorry

Comment

I really like where this story is going. Adding in elements of Clarks destiny and having Jor-El perpitraite everything is real interesting way to have Lana and Chloe fall for each other.

Comment

Ch 14

The Path Less Taken

Lana placed her arms around Chloe's waist, so did Chloe. They looked at each other for a moment. It was quiet as they stood there. Neither one making a sound or move. "Lana, I... I don't," Chloe paused as she felt Lana's lips touch hers. A feeling, a odd feeling rushed through her as she felt Lana's lips touch hers.

Meanwhile near crator lake, Natalie stood there looking out at the shimmer of the water's surface. Crystal sat there looking up at the sky. "Crystal, should we tell Willow?" Natalie asked as she stood there. "Willow? Why? She doesn't need to know, I mean all we did was help a alien spirit with a prohecy that is needed. And besides Willow has enough to deal with, I mean helping Buffy and the others fight demons on the hellmouth."

Natalie paused at the thought, she then turned to face Crystal. "I know, but still we kinda used dark magics and besides you did kill a human being." Crystal got to her feet, she smiled at the naive thoughts that seem to come out of Natalie. "I know, but that was because it was necessary for the prohecy and besides Willow killed a human being and nothing truly bad happened to her afterwards." "I know, but that was different"

Back in Metropolis, Lex stood there looking over the construction of a new main office. He didn't feel any grief toward the death of his father. He was actually glad to have known that now nothing stood before him as he stood there. It was quiet as he stood there looking down.

Back in the hospital, Lana and Chloe were still in each other's embrace. Lana then looked at Chloe as they stood there, their arms still around the other's waist. "I'm not sure, if.... this is right.." Lana said in a soft tone as she looked into Chloe's eyes. "Why not? I mean really, I think this will work. I mean we've been together for a long time and even though we get on the others nerves, we still kept our friendship."

....to be continued.... due to writers block again

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎