Favorite Episodes of Season 1

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only seen the first 9 episodes but so far my favorite is The Wrath of Con and the best Cliffhanger was Like a Virgin.

Comment

Wrath of Con still remains one of my favorite episodes from the entire show.

Comment

Clearly "Leave it to beaver" no doubt at all, that one was so fantastic and just BRILLIANT!

Comment

Definately has to be the season finale!I did not see that coming.It had intense drama and left you guessing at the end.

Comment

hey...im new here...im from australia and have just finished watching season one on dvd...bcoz our broadcasters took vm off the tv.
            umm the eps i lov are ruskie business...weapons of class destruction and the finale...wow...excellent.
            i cant wait for season two to come out on dvd...coz i dont think ill be gettin it in oz..looks like ill have to buy again!!

Comment

My Favorites
              1. Like a Virgin
              2. Silence of the Lamb
              3. An Echolls Family Christmas
              4. Mars vs. Mars
              5. A Trip to the Dentist
              6. Leave It To Beaver

Comment

I don't believe I've posted in here yet

1. An Echolls Family Christmas - This was the one episode that got me addicted! After this, I knew it was over, fantastic ep all around.
                2. Ruskie Business - This was a turning point for Logan, and when I first started seeing that they could maybe be together.
                3. A Trip to the Dentist - Fantastic all Around, great use of flashbacks, good reveal at the end.
                4. Clash of the Tritans - Another solid ep, the twist was great, and I loved the Veronica/Wallace interaction in this one
                5. Wrath of Con - The flashbacks are what sold this for me. We get to see what everyone was like before Lilly died. Plus, they make Lilly into a very likeable character, which is key if you want the audience to care to find out who killed her.

Honorable mentions: Like a Virgin, You think you know somebody, Mars vs. Mars,

Comment

1. Trip to the Dentist- favorite episode of the series. Loved seeing everyone again, tightly plotted, emotional. Awesome
                  2. Echolls Family Christmas- 'nuff said
                  3. Pilot- best pilot I've seen.
                  4. Wrath of Con- boring mystery, but I loved the flashbacks
                  5. M.A.D- great mystery and personal interactions
                  6. Ruskie Business- first episode I saw and hooked me on the show.

Comment

I forgot about Ruskie Business. Chalk that up. I just loved Veronica in that outfit. *lol*

Comment

Finale, easily. Loved everything unraveled, how Keith rescued Veronica (really intense!), and the poignant dream sequence. Yep.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎