• Show
Clear All

Mmmm.... grrreat!!!! Awesome job! PPMS

Comment

great job.post more soon.

Comment

Liking this a lot. Please update soon!!

Comment

Here we go. This is the conclusion for Distress, so itll be a bit longer than the other updates.

Clark arrived at the abandoned toy store not five minutes after he left the torch. Clark decided that he would enter from the back of the building. As soon as he opened the door he knew something wasn't right. The room was black. I dont mean the walls were black. I dont mean that it was dark and the lights were out. I mean the room was pitch black as if walking in there would be walking into oblivion. Not even Clark could see anything in the room. He walked in anyway, fearless.

As he entered he shouted "Mikail! Let Chloe go!"

All of a sudden and litterally out of no where, Clark was struck. He was sent sailing across the blackness until he crashed into what felt like a wall. He still could not see. He stood and as soon as he did, he was struck again, BOOM!, he hit another wall. This time Clark rose so fast that no one would have seen it with their naked eye. As soon as he was on his feet again and before he would be struck again, he blasted the room with his heat vision. He aimed back and forward and all around. After a few seconds of blasting, the blackness left and he could see again. He quickly put out any fires his heat vision had caused. When he was done, he used his X-Ray vision to determine where Mikail was keeping Chloe. He spotted them.

Clark knocked down the door and super sped to Mikail. He quickly put Mikail in a choke hold that would not allow him to speak.

"Chloe, get out of here!" Clark shouted.

"Clark, watch out! He's got a m---"

Before Chloe could finished Clark was struck with a blow so hard he saw stars. He fell. He felt weak. He felt sick. He couldnt think straight. He saw Mikail had Kryptonite. How did he know?

"SO!" Mikail said with a huge smile. "Our football star slash hero has finally arrived to save the day. I told you Chloe. Your hero would stand no chance." Mikail said looking at Chloe then turning back to Clark. "You know Clark, the only person besides Chloe I could not keep my mind off of the whole time I was in Luthor's test tube, was you. I had always wondered how it was I was stopped at your football game, but now I know. It seems we arent so different you and I. You remember me as a gambler and bookie, and right now, Im willing to bet you're wondering how in the world I know about this nice meteor rock." Mikail said with an even bigger smile.

"Do I have time?" Mikail made a show about looking at his watch. "Oh ya, I have all the time in the world." at that Mikail started laughing.

Mikail told Clark about his time in 33.1. He told him how Lex approached him. He told him how he met the meteor freaks in 33.1, codenamed Project Cadmus. "They dont like you very much Clark" Mikail laughed again. "Dont worry though, I told them that I would take good care of you as soon as I got out."

Clark was getting weaker. His vision was blurred. His thoughts slow. He was about to pass out when Lex arrived.

"NO ONE DOUBLE CROSSES LEX LUTHOR!" Lex shouted so loud and sudden that he stunned and shocked Mikail, and thats all he needed to do. He produced what looked like a childs toy space gun. He leveled it at Mikail and pulled the trigger. It produced no sound, at least not anyone but Mikail.

Mikail wailed in pain. He couldnt think. He couldnt concentrate his power. The sound didn't neutralize his power like it did at the football game, no, he has evolved. The sound only wounded him not allowing him to concentrate.

"Mxyzptlk, that is your real name isnt it?" Lex asked "I feel were so close that we can call each other by a first name. Now you know exactly what I want from you dont you?"

"No, I cant. Im sorry..." Mikail said in pain.

"No no no no, Im not requesting it. I demand it. You can do it now or I can turn the power up on my new toy here, and watch you suffer more." Lex didnt even wait as he turned up the power on his gun.

"NOOOO! OK!! Kltpzyxm." Mikail said before he passed out.

"Team Luthor, area ready for extraction." Lex spoke into a walkie-talkie.

He quickly went to Chloe who was tied up. "Im sorry Chloe. I never meant for this to happen."

Chloe didnt even look at him she just went to Clark and knelt next to him. She silently and quietly kicked away the meteor rock with out any one noticing.

"Clark, its ok. Hes out. Clark, talk to me." Chloe said holding his head.

"Chloe I, I can explain." Clark said.

"Shhh, I know, shhh we'll talk about it later."

After a couple of minutes Clark was again at full strength. He refused to speak or even look at Lex before being taken home in one of Lex's choppers.

When Clark and Chloe made it back to Smallville, they talked at Clark's barn.

"So, Clark. What did want to 'explain'?" Chloe said looking at Clark.

"Chloe, I dont know how to say this." He said looking down and clearly at a loss of words.

"Say what? That you were infected by the meteor shower too? That you've been living a lie to me and all your friends? Or that you kept your secret so that you could help people?" Chloe asked with a small smile. "Clark, Ive known for a while."

Clark slowly looked up at Chloe, "How?"

"Alicia told me. Well she didnt tell me. She kind of showed me. I saw you catch a car Clark. I saw you appear out of thin air."

"Chloe, I wanted to tell you, but--"

"But what Clark? You didnt trust me?" Chloe said and looked down. "I was so angry and hurt. I couldnt believe you would keep something like that from me. I thought about it a lot. Heh, I still think about it a lot. The more I thought about it though, the more it made sense. You thought I would expose you like any other meteor freak. You thought that I would turn you in just to get a story. I understand how you might have thought that. What I dont understand though is that you didnt KNOW I would never do that to you. I love you Clark. You know that too. I would never hurt you."

"Chloe, I---"

"No Clark, let me finish. Ive been holding this in for a while, and I need to get it out. I know you dont feel the same way I do for you. Thats ok. Id rather be your friend than not to know you at all. I will never tell anyone your secret." Chloe said through tears.

"Chloe, Im sorry that I didnt trust you enought to not tell you. I thought it was for the best. It wasnt that I thought you would turn me in as much as I didnt want you to get hurt. Mikail isnt the only enemy I have. As you probably know, Ive put away a lot of people Chloe. If they knew you knew about me. You would be a target. If anything ever happened to you, I dont know what I would do." Clark said with a hint of tears in his eyes.

"Clark, your a hero. You might not know it yet but your destined for so much. You shouldnt have to worry about me. Just know I will always be here for you." Chloe said still crying.

Clark then hugged her. After a few minutes of just silence and their embracing, Clark finally said "Chloe, Im not a meteor freak."

--------

As the man in black walked out of the Kawache caves, he was approached by a homeless man.

"Nice jumpsuit guy. Now give me your wallet." The hobo then produced a knife.

"My wallet?" the man in black asked.

"Hurry up! I wont ask again!"

"Sir I do not understand what you want but I assure you I have nothing that you want."

"Ach!" The hobo lunged at the man in black with the knife with the intention to kill him. He struck him dead on at the heart, but the knife shattered. The man in black still felt it, but it felt like nothing more than a chiled poking him with a toy. The man in black smiled and quickly grabbed the hobo by the neck. He lifted him up.

"So weak." The man in black said. "You will now die." And he crushed the hobos neck with little effort. The hobo died almost instantly. The man in black looked down at the hobo then up towards the sun. He smiled.

Comment

wow that was great .

Comment

Awesome update!!!! Very nice!!!!!

Comment

Oh and Episode 3 is titled "Unity". Check it out

Comment

I will right now!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀