Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Distress MY Season 5 episode 2

Well, here we go with episode 2 of MY season 5. Again, none of the characters or locations are mine, I just got a crazy imagination. For those who havent read my season 5 premire its called Heritage.

From the darkness Chloe Sullivan hearn an all too familiar voice.

"Scream."

With that she screamed. Not the kind of shout you would hear at a football game. Not a simple hollar to friend. It was the kind of scream that can make your ears bleed, and her's did.

"Thats enough Mikail.", Lex said. "I brought you here to get information out of her. I need to know who took MY stone."

Mikail ignored Lex and continued to revel in Chloe's painful screams. He hated her. He despised here. He loathed her. He was obsessed. She took away his gift. She left him broken, but he wasn't broken anymore. In fact, he's better than before. He's more powerfull. Not only did he have his gift back, he had something more. "Don't worry about the spiders on your hands Chloe. The pain of them eating your flesh wont last long.", Mikail said. Then Chloe began to scream even louder than before if you can imagine so. She began to jerk back and forward, squirming in pain.

"I SAID THAT"S ENOUGH!" Lex shouted.

"NO! It will never be enough. You have no idea the pain she caused me." Mikail said.

"You will release her now, or your powers won't be the only thing you lose." Lex said.

Mikail smiled, "Careful Mr. Luthor, you don't want to struggle too much. You might sink."

Lex couldn't believe it. He had developed a special personal device that should disrupt Mikail's particular audio frequency. Yet, there he was waist deep in quicksand and sinking. He knew it was an illusion, but he also knew it was real enough that if he sank and drowned, he would die.

"I am guessing that you are a bit suprised Mr. Luthor. I want you to know that I've had my gift back for a long time. I knew that with your technology I could improve my gift. I LET you believe that your little device would help you. I LET you believe that I would work for you. I will tell you the same thing I told Chloe Mr. Luthor, I always beat the odds. Goodbye Mr. Luthor." Mikail said.

As he walked to Chloe who was still screming and squirming in pain, he simply said. "Sleep. We are going on trip Chloe. This nightmare is far from over."

He made things simple for the security as he left the building.

"Choke."

Well, thats all for now folks. Stay tuned for the updates and let me know what you think.

this is great. plz update soon thx

o wow! yes, please update! great story

Forum Regular I_love_smallville91's Avatar
    PPMS!

Hmm... where'd Slade go? I liked this story!

Ok, first let me say sorry. When I wrote this fic I didnt get much feedback so I figured yall didnt like it, so I just forgot about it. Well, clearly I was wrong and I apologize for making you guys wait. Here we go

"Hey dad" Clark said looking down on his father who was at Martha's side holding her hand.

"Son..." And they embraced.

Jonathan brought Clark up to date on his mother's condition. He told him that she was getting better. The doctors explained to them that it looks like she will be able to make a full recovery. Jonathan explained to Clark what had happened between them and Jason. He told Clark that Jason died when the meteor crashed into their home.

Later that night when Lana went home, and Jonathan and Clark were alone in the hospital room, Clark told Jonathan what had happened during the meteor shower. He told him how he had emerged in the artic. He told him about the fortress. He explained what really happened on Krypton and why he was here. He also told his dad about the warning the Eradicator gave him.

"So this Zod character was banished from Krypton for trying to take over the world?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah and the Eradicator told me that he is here now. He told me that one of the stones was stained and when it was, it sent out a sort of distress signal. This Zod guy got that signal and hes here now to find it, and to find me." Clark explained how his biological father Jor-El had stopped Zod and banished him. He told Jonathan about the real Jor-El. He told him how he tried to save Krypton from its fate and failed to convice the others.

"Son, you realize that as soon as this Zod character finds out he has special abilities here, he will try and take over."

"The Eradicator explained to me that he wouldnt be as powerful as I am yet. He told me that it wouldnt take long for him to be though." Clark looked down and after a couple of seconds, "Dad, the Eradicator said this Zod guy will be looking for me."

Lex awoke on the floor of the special room on the very special floor of 33.1. He had passed out while struggling to free himself from Mikail's illusion. He figured that Mikail had got far away enough that his illusion no longer had an effect.

Lex quickly went to the intercom by the door. "Get me Lancaster, I want him to meet me at Cadmus, and make it fast. Project I.M.P. has gone rogue.

Downtown Smallville, a man in black walks the streets in awe. He observes the town's people. He observes the carnage the meteor shower has brought. He smiles. He keeps walking.

--------

Well thats it for now. I wont leave you guys hanging again, so stay tuned

Very good update!!

And no, you better not!

J/k, you can stop whenever. its your choice.

wow great update!

Here we go...

------------

"I missed you, Chloe." Mikail said. "I missed you more than you could ever imagine. Everyday I was in Luthor's test tube I thought about the day I would see you again, Chloe. I must admit, this will be fun."

"You wont get away with this Mikail." Chloe said through tears and her voice scratchy.

"Oh but I will Chloe. No one can stop me. None can stand up to me. When Im through with you, Ill burn Smallville to the ground.
    "Luthor had no idea what he was unleashing inside of me. He had no idea who I really was or what I was capable of." Mikail said with a smirk.

"Someone will stop you. I know he will."

--------

As Clark sat by his mother in the hospital, there was a knock at the door. When he opened the door he saw it was Lex.

"Is she OK?" Lex asked.

"The doctors say shes still in bad shape but it looks like shes going to be OK."

"Clark, I need to talk to you about something."

Clark immediately thought of the stone he had taken from Lex. Did he know? Did Chloe tell him that he took it? Worse yet did he see Clark tear open the vault and take it? "What about Lex?", Clark said with an uneasy look.

"It's about Chloe, Clark. Mikail has her. He took her."

"What? How? I thought he was deported. I thought his ability was gone. How did he get back?"

"It seems his ability is back and more."

"More? What do you mean more?"

"It seems he now has the ability to alter reality. He can create Illusions simply by willing them. They are no ordinary illusions either. They can kill you. He already killed a number of, uh, people getting to Chloe." Lex said.

"Did you tell the police?"

"Of course, I just wanted to let you know. You seem to have a knack for getting things taken care of. I also wanted to ask you about a certain artifact that was stolen from during the meteor shower. You wouldnt happen to know who took would you Clark?"

"Of course not Lex, what was it?"

"Well lets just say it was very important to me." Lex said. "Well Im going to get back and see how my dad's doing. He went into shock during the shower and hes in a coma now."

"Oh Im sorry Lex, is he going to be alright?"

"The doctors dont know. Just let me know if you hear anything about my artifact OK? You wouldnt let me down would ya Clark?"

-----------

Well there ya go for now folks.

Thumbs up

Awesome update! Please continue!

Here we go...

The man in black finds himself in the kawache caves. The sourse of the distress signal originated here. The caves seem so familiar for a place so alien. He reads the symbols across the walls. He recognizes many of the symbols as Kryptonian. He also knows who else has been here. He knows far too well. Jor-El. That rage rises inside of him. He swore vengence against this man, but he is dead now and so is his chance for vengence. He continues to examine the caves. There have been changes recently. Another has been here. A Kryptonian. Yes, he knows who has been here. The son of Jor-El. Oh yes, he will still have his vengence yet against the house of El.

---------

"I know who you think will save you Chloe. You think our wonderfuly talented Football star will come to the rescue. Well Chloe, If he does find his way here and he does decide to save you, I have a little suprise for him." Mikail said with a smile as he pulled out a piece of meteor rock from his pocket. Chloe said nothing but sad wide-eyed staring at the meteor rock. "Dont look so suprised Chloe. I met a lot of interesting people in Luthor's special test tube. Many of them were how should I put this, special, yes special. They all had unique abilities. Some could could emit electricity. Some could move especially fast. Yet, they all had one thing in common. Would you like to take a guess as to what that was Chloe?"

"Could it be your stupid accent?" Chloe returned.

"Haha, You see Chloe thats one of the things I missed about you. Your incredible sense of humor. But no, the one thing they all had in common was they all hated our friend Mr. Kent. That's all they would ever talk about. They would always bring up their little run-ins with Mr. Kent. Then, I met a couple of special people. They told me about this wonderful rock right here. They told me our friend Mr. Kent gets a little sick around these rocks here." Mikail with a smile that made Chloe shiver.

---------

"Project I.M.P. Level 4 clearance 44726" Lex spoke in to his specially designed security system in the Luthor corp. building. In the very special floor of 33.1 codenamed Cadmus.

"Welcome, Lex Luthor." Came the automated message.

Lex hurried over to the nearest computer terminal and entered, Project I.M.P. which brought a number of files involving the project. Lex then brought up the file named Rogue Factor.

"Yes, this will do." Lex said to himself.

----------

Well thats all for now folks.

Yikes! Mxy's back and more powerful than ever!

Slade, you have to keep going with this story--PPMS!!

please keep going this is great

Thumbs up

Great update! More please!!!

Ok, I know its been a few days since the last update and I apologize just been pretty busy. Anyways, here we go...

Clark was busy searching Chloes computer files in what was left of the now dead torch, when Lex walked in.

"Any luck?" Lex said, as he stood at the door.

"Nothing. I havent been able to find a clue as to why Mikail would be here or how he wouldve gotten his powers back or where he could have taken Chloe."

"Ive had my team working on this around the clock since I found out she was abducted. They tell me they may have found where Mikail has been hiding. This is unconfirmed of course. The men assigned to investigate have not returned and are pressumed dead."

"Why are you telling me this Lex?" Clark asked.

"I just thought you'd like to be to be kept informed seeing as you and Chloe are so close."

Clark looked down and said "Thanks Lex. Where is this place anyways?" Clark asked looking over the file Lex had handed to him.

"It's in Metropolis, 36th and 8th. It used to be an old toy shop. It closed down a few months ago after some accident. The owner has been missing ever since. The city closed it after the investigation was closed." Lex said

"If Mikail is there how are the police going to stop him? They wouldnt stand a chance."

"I don't know" Lex said and looked slightly to his right. As he did, Clark heard his heart flutter. A second later Lex received an urgent message and told Clark he had to go. "I've got to go Clark. Just came to give you the heads-up."

Clark only nodded as Lex quickly left the almost completely barren remains of what used to be the Torch.

When Lex was gone, Clark quickly got a map to the toy shop and printed it out. When the map was finished printing he sped off.
    _______

Jonathan sill sat by Martha's side. He had been praying for his wife's well being. The doctors and the nurses advised him a number of times to go home, to get some rest. Jonathan would only tell them, "My home is where my wife is.". After maybe the tenth time the doctors tried to convince him to go home, Martha finally stirred.

"Why do you always have to be so stubborn Jonathan?" Martha said in a voice so low and so weak that Jonathan thought, no, knew it could only be a dream. He quickly turned to her and saw no other response. He grabbed her hand.

"Oh, Martha. Talk to me honey." Jonathan began to weep as he held her hand as tight as he dared with out hurting her.

"You didn't have to be so mean to that nice doctor." She said again in that same low and very weak voice.

At that he got up at such a start that he scared the orderly that was passing by just outside the door, so bad that the papers he was looking over just went flying.

"Doctor!! Doctor! Shes up! Shes awake!" Jonathan shouted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast