No announcement yet.

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

If they had made a Starman show, they best have used the Bowie song "Starman" off Ziggy Stardust. That song is key.

That might be good, if it weren't for the fact that David Bowie is the most overrated, horrible musician of all time.

Comment

You're the most overrated, horrible musician of all time (jk).

Comment

I was just kidding, too. David Bowie was in Labyrinth!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! Dance Magic Dance is the best song of all time. It's a good thing he shirked the habit of doing all those weird, bad albums like the one about monsters and the one I think it's called Lowdown. If only Labyrinth were the norm for his work!

Although I do think he may be a bit overrated- I mean, Dance Magic Dance was like his only hit. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the HUGEST Bowie fans ever- it's just, well, his work hasn't been all that diverse and there hasn't been much of it. ONE Labyrinth-quality work? I wish there could have been more. Too bad he died...

Comment

That's if the show had been picked up.

Frankly, I think don't think anyone could do the STARMAN series justice unless it was the actual writer behind the comics himself.

I'd actually kind of prefer that they do something completely different for a theme. Don't get me wrong, I handle Bowie's music but if the show was going to get picked up it would be by the WB and there is that basis that they have directed toward the current generation.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎