Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for VM Fan Fiction

Hey everybody! I'm a huge VM fan and I'm looking for some great VM websites. I love to make LoVe wallpapers, and I need some great VM pics and screencaps to help me along the way. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks, ya'all! LoVe and Spuffy For Life!

There's a link section at NeptuneSite. It has several fansite links. GO HERE

I've been to Neptune High and they have some good screen caps and such.

P.S. I can make you some caps if you want. Just let me know which episode and and who you want them of.

Comment

Thankyou so much! Right now I've been mainly tinkering with some LoVe makeout caps (and The Breakdown, ofcourse), but I'm hoping to make an entire website of various VM wallpapers. I'll let you know if I can use your help. And, once again, thanks a bunch!

Comment

Not a problem. Good luck!

Comment

Aww! Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Yeah, i can make some screencaps aswell.

Comment

Fancition?

Hi,
              does anyone know an internetpage with Veronica Mars Fanfiction?
              Or Wallpapers and Musicvideos?

Greeting

Comment

Try www.fanfiction.net

I just checked and ff.net does have VM fan fics (about 113 of them)

You can also find some here and here

Enjoy!
                Last edited by clarkoholic; 05-18-2005, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Okay, I'v found some there that I really liked.
                  Thank you clarkoholic.

Does any one knows more pages?
                  Cant get enough of it, because its such a long time till Season 2!
                  :-)

Comment

Could someone tell me where in the heck I can get a Veronica Mars avatar? I have had the hardest time finding one small enough

Comment

I made a thread a while back with several VM avies. It's called Fan Art and it should be here in this VM section. You might have to go back a page or two.

Also, if you PM me with the specifics, I'll make you a custom one. I can make screen caps of all the episodes so just let me know what you want.

Comment

Thanks you totally rock!

Comment

I know some of you posters are currently writing or planning to write some VM related fanfiction... so I'm starting this thread up again for you guys...

Comment

I'm writing a series of sorts in femme slash in my PASSIONS (Lois/Lana) thread where she meets Chloe Sullivan. It's NC-17 so be warned.

My PG-13 and R rated stuff is reserved for Buffy and Angel related projects as well as originals.

The first chapter is actually up there if you are into that kind of stuff.
                            Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 08-02-2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Moving & turning this into a thread about where to find fan fiction, avis, wallpaper, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎