X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland.

Comment

Re: Quick question - non vm related

Originally posted by laura82_1888
      What countries are you posters based in?
      same here

Comment

US and/or Canada... depends on the day

Comment

The good ole USA!! Rock on red, white, and blue!!

Comment

Just wanted to welcome all the newbies to the VM Forum. Feel free to introduce yourself. I know a lot of you are regulars on Kryptonsite... but you are welcome to introduce yourself to this forum. (name, age, location, how you got hooked to VM, favorite character, favorite shows, other favorites...)

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            Jennifer... LA... 25.

Tried an episode of VM near the begining because everyone kept comparing it to Buffy... saw it and was terribly disappointed... nothing like Buffy. Let the bitterness wash off for a few episodes... gave it another try... and hooked.

Favorite show is Buffy... with X-Files (if you could remove the last two seasons AND the series finale) trailing behind.
            Favorite Character: Logan
            Favorite Couple: Logan/Veronica; Keith/Alicia
            Favorite Episode: An Echolls Family Christmas

Favorite Shows: Buffy, VM, Angel, X-Files, Firefly
            Favorite Books: The Stand, Stranger in a Strange Land, 1984, Crime & Punishment
            Favorite Song: Somebody by Depeche Mode
            Last edited by yellowqueen22; 08-02-2005, 01:31 PM.

Comment

heyyy everyone ... my name is asna im 15 and am from pakistan ... i got hooked onto veronica mars just after seeing the first episode! i love this show and im addicted to tv :P.
              Last edited by sunshine89; 08-05-2005, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Welcome.

Fairly recently to boards as well.

Just a tip -- you might not wanna mention downloading the episodes here. The mods have a tendency to get on people about that kind of stuff.

Comment

Hey newbies... don't forget to introduce yourself... if you want to of course!!!

Comment

Hi, my name is Melanie and I'm 18 years old. I'm from west coast Canada and I love Veronica Mars. I started watching the reruns during the summer and now I'm hooked. I'm a real couch potato (in the metaphoric sense though).

Oh, and yep, I'm a newbie.

Comment

Welcome someonespecial.... wow... we get to welcom you on your very first post. Enjoy the boards!!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Haha, thanks yellowqueen22 and NewAgeJesus. And I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

*dances*

Comment

hi names shelley i love veronica mars and im 15 years old

Comment

Welcome Shelley... it's safe to say... we love VM too!!!

Comment

uhmm well apprentally this show seems to be for like OLDER people. oh well. im a mature child.. hehhe

ohkay hi. my name is dana, and i'm 12 years old. i live in new jersey !! woo.

and i love veronica mars (obvioulsy). i saw a preview for it right before it was going to start and I thought it was going to be stupid. then i watched it and i started to like it. I never watched TV before (well not that much) i saw Veronica Mars. What can i say... im a strange 12 year old

veronica mars is my favorite show in the whole entiree world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎