No announcement yet.

M*A*S*H

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukegirl
    They ALL deserve it. I think there will never be another show like M*A*S*H and everytime I see Alan Alda - or another cast member - play a doctor, I get this M*A*S*H feeling or whatever you may call the moment when your heart skips a beat like and a voice in your head says: 'It's Hawkeye/other character! M*A*S*H!'.
    Anyway, the best fan page about this series I've seen so far can be found at http://www.mash4077.co.uk
    Ty for the link.. its now bookmarked..

Comment

this is one of the Best written shows ever created for TV. Top of my list of favorites. I was so hooked on this show in the 70's that I got the action figures and everything.

I'm so glad that the episodes are all DVD now. Although I would have added extras (outtakes, Etc.)

Comment

The MASH Bulletin board looks just like this one, it also uses a VBulletin Version.

I'm registered as 2Many_Martinis.
        Interested? go to http://www.mashtalk.com/forums/

Comment

They wouldn't let me register, something about my E-mail address being banned.

Comment

I just read that ABC is thinking of making a movie about the making of M*A*S*H*.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartski
              They wouldn't let me register, something about my E-mail address being banned.
              I know, it was the same with me. Don't try Hotmail addresses, I used the one from my university. So do try to get something else, it might work that way. I'm gonna ask around what you can do if the email address isn't allowed. I'll let you know as soon as I get the reply.

Comment

Also a very good MASH site is the BCA (Best Care Anywhere):

Comment

God i used to love MASH.There were days i could watch 4-5 shows in reruns.Id say Trapper was better then BJ,Henry Blake was better then Potter-but I liked Charles better then Frank.Frank just got to be too much of a witless goof.Charles provided some witty banter between him and Hawk.There was 1 ep-where Charles couldnt sleep in the swamp and he went to Hot-Lips tent and was trying to convince her to let him stay there and he says"Let me be frank" And she says "Excuse me" and he says "No-i dont mean Frank Burns-I mean let me be frank about this-I just want to get some sleep"

Comment

Toward the end though it started turning into a pat-a-Korean-kid-on-the-head schmaltze fest.

Comment

I still won't ever forget the "Goodbye"

Comment

U mean the final show or the one where Henry was killed?U probably mean the final-but the one where Henry gets his travel orders and then his plane was shot down was a very powerfull ep.I remember the shows head writer saying how much mail they got from that 1 saying things like 'How could u' and 'Hes not dead'.Those characters really connected with people on a personal level.

Comment

I loved M*A*S*H. I never saw whole last epoisde. Did Haweye almost go crazy?

Comment

Yeh-he was on a bus with other MASH personal and some Koreans and there was an enemy troop nearby and everyone had to be quiet,someones baby was crying and Hawkeye was kinda frakin out telling the mother to keep the child quiet and she ended up smothering it-and he had some deep psychological problems over it and ended up in a mental hospital.Eventualy he came back to the MASH unit.

Comment

Oh yeah I remember that , she hugged the baby to much trying to make it stop cry and ended up killing it. That was sad

Comment

Not! She actually killed her baby to save the bus load of people from being discovered. The reason he went to the shrink was because he kept hearing a clucking sound. His subconcience was turning the babies cries into a chicken clucking and he only remembered the woman wringing the neck of the chicken. In the end he remembered what actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎