Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Man III

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

With pretty much every lead actor stating that they wouldn't want to do a 4th, I think it would be a mistake to not feature Harry as Green Goblin II. They've been playing it up so much that I would absolutely HATE to see the storyline wrapped up in a Spider-Man 4 starring all new actors. How lame would that be?

Comment

To me, Thomas Hayden Church looks like a perfect Cletus Kasady, a.k.a. Carnage. He just has that crazy look about him that reminds of the Kasady from the animated series in the 90's; he just looks like he could play a maniac really well .

Eddie Brock I could see too, but only if they buffed him up and made him look way more hard-@$$ than he looks normally.

Comment

This will probably be proved false, but www.imdb.com is reporting that Thomas Hayden Church will be playing Venom, and the other Villain is Manwolf.

Comment

As you indicated in your post, that will probably be proven false. IMDB is historically unreliable because they have no problem whatsoever about posting rumors as facts. Once a film has finally come out, they usually get their story straight, but until then IMDB is basically a collecting pool of every unsubstantiated rumor that ever hits the net.

Comment

Venom and Manwolf seem probable because having Manwolf as an early villain explains how JJ jr went to space and came back with the symbiote.

Comment

I would love to see Venom and Manwolf. It's said that Raimi is not a fan of Venom but maybe Arad convinced him to write in the character.

Comment

Although they have been setting up Harry as GG2, it wouldn't suprise me to find out that he will pay/blackmail Church's character to become the Hobgoblin.

But, on the other hand... It was established in spidey 2 that Jameson's son had already went to space and had come back.

Now if we all remember back to how the vemon suit came into play, then you will remember that it can from a mission to the moon/space in which John Jameson's very crew brought it back with them to earth. It then became a symbiote to Peter/Spidey before it ever came in contact with Eddie Brock. This is the only reason that the Venom suit had spidey-like abilities when it in-habited Brock.

So with all that being said, it wouldn't suprise me to see the black spidey suit as well as Venom appear in Spiderman III. Considering they made a point in Spidey 2 to make John Jameson an established Astronaut.

But in the end i'm sticking with GG2 or the hobgoblin, or both.

Comment

Maybe John Jameson already was becoming Man-Wolf in Spider-Man II, but they kept it subtle. Like when MJ gave him that upside-down kiss and he said: "I´m back on the moon." Was it just cause of the kiss or was he hallucinating because of him changing? Not to mention when he leapt from that dock onto the platform in the end to get to Mary Jane. I dunno, just speculating...

Comment

I agree with whoever said Church looks like a good Carnage...Sadly, there's a .000000001 chance of that being right.

I guess he kinda looks like he could be Venom...but is he big enough?

Comment

Kristin Dunst can go her separate way after S3. I mean I really like her, but I don't know why she talks Spiderman down. Like she doesn't want to come back and you can tell in her voice that she hates it. Kill her off in this movie I say! We don't need her.

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing Mary Jane's character going away. I think it would be a great way to introduce a new love for Peter, perhaps Gwen Stacy

Comment

They cast Topher Grace last week. I haven't heard for which character yet.

Comment

Yah, Grace's character hasnt been revealed, but is rumored to be a villian (maybe brock or carnage), but church's has.

On movies.com under upcoming, it says for spidey 3 that church will be the main villian and he will play the Sandman

Comment

WEll since church is playing sandman..the perfect character for topher to play would be mysterio...he seems like the perfect fit for that villian

Comment

it is said (inside people who are working on the spider-man 3 movie) that the next villain will be the sandman and that im guessing that church will be the sandman but hmm he would look like a young homoerotic sand villain? wtf? lol i personally agree with graemo. in any case i am let down by this news..simply because i was expecting lizard and lizard is much better than sandman. yeah it was said that when the first one came out that they signed on for more sequels....im guessing 4 because it is like a movie business device, make a great first movie then make a pretty good 2nd one then make an awful third movie then redeem and end it with a good spider-man 4 then people will say it rocked that way and they will make a lot of money. i hope venom and carnage are in the 4th one. maybe they can show like every villain in the last one i remember that spidey's villains teamed up together and called themselves the sinister 6 and they took him on 6 on 1 and they beat him so that would be great for the 4th one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎