Spider Man III

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider Man III

This is about the next Spider Man sequel,
    Spider Man III .What do you think it would be about and which villian will star?

When do you think that the movie will be realesed?

Do you think that it will be better than the first 2?
    Will Peter Parker marry Mary Jane?

How excited are you about a Spider Man III?

I liked the second better than the first,the first got a lot of Superman references by the way....Peter opening his shirt like Clark usually does....The Daily Planet and the Daily Bugle....

So do you want to see Spider Man III?

Comment

Re: Spider Man III

Originally posted by Shinzon2004
      This is about the next Spider Man sequel,
      Spider Man III .What do you think it would be about and which villian will star?

When do you think that the movie will be realesed?

Do you think that it will be better than the first 2?
      Will Peter Parker marry Mary Jane?

How excited are you about a Spider Man III?

I liked the second better than the first,the first got a lot of Superman references by the way....Peter opening his shirt like Clark usually does....The Daily Planet and the Daily Bugle....

So do you want to see Spider Man III?
      I think Spidey 3 will continue with Peter's journey into adulthood , his life as both Spider-man & Peter Parker, his relationship with Mary Jane, also his relationship with Harry Osborn (Who I think is going to become The Green Goblin 2) , His friend & teacher (Dr. Curt Connors) who will proboly become The Lizzard.

Man Where have you been , They said It would be realesed May 7 2007.

I believe it will be (Yes)

I would love to see them get married they were Destined to be together.

Very excited.

Um in the comic's Peter Parker worked at The Daily Bugle as Photographer. And The Superman references by the way....Peter opening his shirt , Hello a lot of Superheroes have done that, It's not just Clark that run's down an alley and rips open his shirt, you know, (Batman's done it etc...)

Peter Parker & Mary Jane geting married
      Last edited by PETER WEST; 03-18-2005, 08:43 AM.

Comment

but i think balck cat will cause some trouble in peter and mary jane's realtionship.

Comment

I HOPE WITH ALL MY BEING THAT THE NEW ENEMY IS VENOM!!!

Venom is my all time favorite character. if you watch Spiderman 1, you'll hear J. Jonah jameson mention Eddie brock A.K.A. Venom, the Venom storyline has soooooo many possibilities.

Comment

Oh yeah venom would totally rule!

Comment

I had heard (And I Hope It Is NOT TRUE!!!) that TPTB for the spider-man movies would make it so that J.J.'s Son would be Venom. not i hope it's just not me, but wouldn't that really, really, really suck? He's not suppossed to be Venom, he's suppossed to be the man-wolf, due to the necklace thing he finds on the moon.

Comment

save venom for spiderman 4 so we can have the lizard and GG2 for spiderman3

Comment

I can't wait for the next Spiderman movie. Spiderman has always been my favorite superhero.

I never really liked the Lizard that much, I really want to see Harry as the goblin though.

I'd like to see Venom, I think that'd be pretty cool, plus they could make a Venom spinoff movie if it went over really well.

My favorite spiderman villain was Carnage, which sucks because I'm sure they'll never have Carnage in a movie.

Comment

There coming out with a spiderman three, where the heck have I been?

I am so stupid.

Comment

Relax......

Originally posted by KingsGirl
                      There coming out with a spiderman three, where the heck have I been?

I am so stupid.
                      Relax I dont think you are that.....besides they been planning the third sequel for some time!

However did you knew that tptb of Smallville were involved in this movies??

Comment

Originally posted by kal-EltheRebel
                        save venom for spiderman 4 so we can have the lizard and GG2 for spiderman3
                        Right now the actors are only signed for a trilogy. The same for Sam Raimi.

Comment

already a thread on this. Ill bring it back

Comment

Here we go

Comment

I heard that the third movie would consist of Peter fighting a corporate criminal and his supercomputer. With a special appearance by chris rock as a computer programmer.

I keeed I keed Im jokins with you.

Comment

Re: Relax......

Originally posted by Shinzon2004
                                Relax I dont think you are that.....besides they been planning the third sequel for some time!

However did you knew that tptb of Smallville were involved in this movies??
                                Thanks. And no I didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎